Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I want to create a server but I need help in a few details.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My intention

My goal is to modify server files to make the greatest version of ToP/KoP that have ever existed. I intend to re-balance the game and progression to make it fun and challenging, it will not be vanilla nor too easy. I do not wish to make a private server but a personal one were I can LAN play with friends. Once finished and/or during the process I will freely share any file so anyone can use it however they wish.

What I need for now

1) Can someone tell me how can I make Database files from SQL Server 2005 work on the 2016 version? If you can provide Database files working on SQL Server 2014 or 2016 even better.
2) Server Files, a clean Database, and a client, all preferably from ToP 2 before Bracelets/Hanguards/Belts were introduced but Dream City is available. If not from ToP 1 will be fine. The less modifications done to these the better.

If anyone wants to make a question or discuss about it please do not hesitate, I will active on these forums as much as I can.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update #1 - Found everything I needed, actually even more. Successfully opened a server and everything seemed working fine, next step is to modify stuff. It will take a lot of time :c

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Update #1 - Found everything I needed, actually even more. Successfully opened a server and everything seemed working fine, next step is to modify stuff. It will take a lot of time :c

Can you plz tell me how you did it? Im really confused on how to make my own server!

Upvote 0
Back