Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Death Match

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Galera meu map de death match naum to conseguindo andar pq la dentro naum aparece as texturas do map naum eu botei o patch mais naum pegou me ajuda ai por favor.......

Ingles
Galera my map of death match is not getting to walk inside it does not appear the textures of the map that I put the patch took me not more help there please .......

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not sure what your saying but if you are saying what i think then; you need to make sure in your mapinfo the map is in there. also in your scriptdefine.lua, and that you have the maps textures.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I believe another problem for this, as I had to deal with it for multiple maps I used, is the compiler. Sometimes the compiler will make a mapinfo, but it doesn't fully work if you used the wrong version. I am not sure about any being posted here as I haven't went through alot of the sections of these forums, but I know if you search serverdev you should come up with a few compilers and atleast one of them will work. Again, that is only if what micah said doesn't work.

Back