Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Guides

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:grr::scared::drool:Hello guys, Udim again!:drool::scared::grr:

Ok so all of us ragezoners must talk about the tales of pirates section....Or is it unfair to talk about...pfftt That sounded abit crazy, ofcourse it isnt!

We need to bring sections like this to the next level of popularity with users browsing or so, Which is exactly why I am posting this, Because I want to make sure what people think of the tales of pirates forum section(e.g if it needs more guides, posts, questions, etc)​

I was thinking of grouping up some of you ragezoners that love to help, and form some more posts/guides/answers and bring this forum section back to life.:lol:

So i'll be making some guides and answers to bring this post back to life!!:grr::grr::grr:

Let us ragezoners know what YOU want to see and hear in this forum section!

You're dearest,
Udim:grr::scared::drool::drool::scared::grr:

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:grr::scared::drool:Hello guys, Udim again!:drool::scared::grr:

Ok so all of us ragezoners must talk about the tales of pirates section....Or is it unfair to talk about...pfftt That sounded abit crazy, ofcourse it isnt!

We need to bring sections like this to the next level of popularity with users browsing or so, Which is exactly why I am posting this, Because I want to make sure what people think of the tales of pirates forum section(e.g if it needs more guides, posts, questions, etc)​

I was thinking of grouping up some of you ragezoners that love to help, and form some more posts/guides/answers and bring this forum section back to life.:lol:

So i'll be making some guides and answers to bring this post back to life!!:grr::grr::grr:

Let us ragezoners know what YOU want to see and hear in this forum section!

You're dearest,
Udim:grr::scared::drool::drool::scared::grr:

Hey!!!

You Do What You Gotta To Do!!! And I'll Be Here Supporting You!!!

Thank God There's Still People Here On This Section...

Hope To See Development's!!! ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to ask for somethink: there is any moderator in this section XD?

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ofc we can... but question is... how many us here?

It's Very Few Of Us Willing To Stick Here...

Unless Someone Will Start Something Then That Would Be A Start.

A Release Or New And Continuously Updated Guide There Will Be Some Of Us Not Few... :D

Not Even A Single Moderator Here Is Giving Or Sharing Here...

Back