Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Help disconected with server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is this problem... I make the char for play in Icicle and I click for enter with the char more "Disconect with server" message What I made? is problem with my server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Help disconected with server

thx Zaruna.... And What I make for change the price of the itens, I go to items info.txt, change, more in the game never change the price...

Reaction score

If u check iteminfo.txt you see the number of the item then the name and if u start counting from left to right starting of the name then 22 to the right and your at the value to change the price. Let's say you change it to 5000 it automaticly will get a trade value of 2500 if u sell it in a npc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The item.txt, I have changed the price, more the item in the game is the same...
More and Guilds... I make one guild and in the NPC for enter in Guild never enter in the guild...

Reaction score

Copy the Iteminfo.bin from server to the client =) And for guild you need to change your computer language to taiwan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thx Zaruna all worked... Very Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Zaruna, I have one Problem, I press Alt+A in game and the class name of my crusader are in chinese how I make to change for english?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hey Zaruna, I have one Problem, I press Alt+A in game and the class name of my crusader are in chinese how I make to change for english?

Mybe u can try to hex it because only the crus and another is always done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am using 1.35 server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Zaruna, I have one Problem With Set Stall, who buy one item in set stall the server disconnect...

Back