Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] I Set Up 1.35 server and login in but have this problem

Reaction score
Hi to all i finish setup 1.35 server and can login in using 1.36 client english 100%.but now have 2 problem for the moment.

1- Cant Create a New Chars

2-Shop's and Npcs Continue in chinese.

i think need edit some in server files..any know wat files need edit to translate shops and npc talk??.Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help]I Set Up 1.35 server and login in but have this problem

has some english translations files
but could you maybe tell me how you got it to login and what you have the config files as because i can get my server files to load but i can't get past the login its a server timeout error

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi to all i finish setup 1.35 server and can login in using 1.36 client english 100%.but now have 2 problem for the moment.

1- Cant Create a New Chars

2-Shop's and Npcs Continue in chinese.

i think need edit some in server files..any know wat files need edit to translate shops and npc talk??.Thanks

Edit groupserver.cfg, on bottom page replace with this code
Code:
[

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Ok... dont forget to share it duh.... Cuz i have thats little translate (NPC names and talks)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi everybody.I am new around here
Gratz for your efforts and your shares(knowledge and files)
i am facing a problem and i would deeply appreciate it if someone could provide me with,guidance,advice,info or anything relative to my problem.
I am trying to set the server and when i am going to open the gameserver i am getting the message described in the image.

Also i would like to ask what remains, after this is solved, to do in order to bring my server to life. : )

Thanx in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it looks like either the kit_bag doesn't exist in the DB or it does and it can't be handled by either game server or the sql. not sure about this though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm.. isee
thnx alot ..
I supose that it is a db malfunction so is there any way to fix it??
Or even better is there any clean db without such a problem that can be shared? (if ofcourse it is a db problem)

thnx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

these are my db files i have edited them a little so don't bother with an accpunt name or pass just use (local) as the db ip and nothing for the user name and pass if you get an error i can help with that also
oh and to add an login go to the accountserver db and change the account login table and do the same for account tables in the gamedb use a md5 encoder for your pass
here is an MD5 encrypter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

..Even though i havent tried it yet i have to thank you for your time and effort.
I will try it really soon and if i encounter any problem i will not hesitate to ask you..

Thank you once again : )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First of all SSGshallrule thank you veryx10 much..
Finally i got to char creation window : )
Now the prob is that whenever i make a new char and try to select a map to get in the game i get the message "Illegal Birth Map"
I try to google the problem and i found a vid related to my prob but it was poorly recorded so i couldnt see clearly what that guy in the video did.
If it is not a bother plz post any suggestion or solution to my problem.
Btw if you feel tired of answering just say it and i will not bother you.
Also i am doing my own search before bothering someone so i will try to solve my problems my self if it possible but this one remains at the momment unsolved.

Thanx in advance..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First of all SSGshallrule thank you veryx10 much..
Finally i got to char creation window : )
Now the prob is that whenever i make a new char and try to select a map to get in the game i get the message "Illegal Birth Map"
I try to google the problem and i found a vid related to my prob but it was poorly recorded so i couldnt see clearly what that guy in the video did.
If it is not a bother plz post any suggestion or solution to my problem.
Btw if you feel tired of answering just say it and i will not bother you.
Also i am doing my own search before bothering someone so i will try to solve my problems my self if it possible but this one remains at the momment unsolved.

Thanx in advance..
no worries always happy to help anyway that i can, first off you need to go to the group server cfg
and at the very bottom check to see what the [birthplace] settings are it should be like this sorta
english version

[birthplace]
Argent City =garner
Shaitan City =magicsea
Icicle Castle =darkblue

other version(chinese or taiwanese?)

[

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ooohhh that was pretty fast answer i have to say : )
well i checked my files and are ok!
maps in position.I also changed them to chinese just in case but nothing happened.I keep getting the same message of illegal birth map.
So if you come up with an idea or a possible solution i would deeply appreciate it.

Thanx in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ooohhh that was pretty fast answer i have to say : )
well i checked my files and are ok!
maps in position.I also changed them to chinese just in case but nothing happened.I keep getting the same message of illegal birth map.
So if you come up with an idea or a possible solution i would deeply appreciate it.

Thanx in advance.
ok if i remember correctly all you have to do is go to
your resources/scripts/birth folder and edit the top lines to match the settings in the groupserver cfg
you should be able to edit the group server to just about anything for the birth places as long as you change the corresponding entries here the firs 3 garners and dark blues and magic seas should do it
just the stuff in the ""
like this
AddBirthPoint("argent city", "garner", 2232, 2787)
you can even set a birth point in the mob zones too
hehe ever respawn in the black dragon lair?try messing with these after you are comfortable with coding
later you can copy a npc tele and add them into the black dragon lair then add a rebirth point and justtele and record there or make every tele point conneted, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It seems that the error message is not going to disappear easily enough.

It keeps pumping out. I edited the entries in the birth file and i also crosschecked them with the groupserver.cfg but nothing happened.
I was wondering if it is an internal error of the server files.
Is it possible o share your resources? i mean it would be great to get your resources and check my mistakes (if ofcourse you dont mind).
also i think that the problem is more related to map itself rather than the map birth point.(not so sure though).

btw what server files are you using?
thanx in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is all i got for the files you asked for, maybe you could upload yours and i could try fixing them
oh and i haven't had a chance to update these resources yet, my server files are not working on my current computer for some reason, but it might just be my computer. dunno as of yet.
but alternate confirmed working files that atleast login would be a great help. those i could edit and translate quicker once i get them working

Back