Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with Website screen white

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, long time... i check all guide on the forum but i have a problem with the website, i saw web in white color..

Try with:
PkoSite - white
TopWebsite - errors on line 75. (error cookies)
TopWebsite 1.2 - error 75, and 189. (error cookies)
Pkosite v1.2 much erros.
i have a database from web following a video but still white adn nothing happend.

Web errors:

0) { $result = do_query("SELECT gm FROM account WHERE act_name LIKE '$login'","GameDB"); $gm_level = mssql_fetch_array($result); $gm_level = $gm_level['gm']; return $gm_level; } else { setcookie("PKO_login", $login, -time()+60*60*24*30); setcookie("PKO_password",$pw, -time()+60*60*24*30); $page = "Your cookies are not correct! You've been trying to hack me!
Login"; } } else { setcookie("PKO_login", $login, -time()+60*60*24*30); setcookie("PKO_password",$pw, -time()+60*60*24*30); $page = "Your cookies are not correct! You've been trying to hack me!
Login"; } } else { return -1; } } function exp_to_lv($exp) { $file = fopen("exp.txt","r"); while($line = explode(";",fgets($file))) { if($line[2] > $exp) { $level = $line[1] - 1; break; } } fclose($file); return $level; } function zh_to_eng($zh_job,$zh_jobs) { if($zh_jobs === true) { $file = fopen("job.txt","r"); while(!feof($file)) { $line = explode(";",fgets($file)); if($line[0] == $zh_job) { $job = $line[2]; break; } } fclose($file); if(isset($job)) { return $job;} else { return $zh_job;} } else return $zh_job; } /* Retrurn either the englih or the chinese verion of the jobs ID */ function id_to_job($id,$zh_jobs) { $file = fopen("job.txt","r"); while(!feof($file)) { $line = explode(";",fgets($file)); if($line[1] == $id) { $job = $line[0]; break; } } fclose($file); if(isset($job)) { if($zh_jobs == true) return $job; else {$job = zh_to_eng($job,true); return $job;} } else { return $id;} } /* Returns the Chinese version of the given English job */ function eng_to_zh($eng_job,$zh_jobs) { if($zh_jobs === true) { $file = fopen("job.txt","r"); while(!feof($file)) { $line = explode(";",fgets($file)); if(strcasecmp($line[2],$eng_job) == 2) // YOU MIGHT NEED TO CHANGE THIS!!! { $job = $line[0]; break; } } fclose($file); if(isset($job)) return $job; else return $eng_job; } else return $eng_job; } function isalphanumeric($test) { return !(preg_match("/[^a-z,A-Z,0-9]/", $test)); } ?>

Fatal error: Call to undefined function auth() in C:\xampp\htdocs\\index.php on line 82

Fatal error: Call to undefined function do_query() in C:\xampp\htdocs\\reg.php on line 93

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i check gamedb and it's okay but idk if i need to do a AccDB for the web, i just follow a video and it dont show nothing about AccDB.

The error (code):
if(isset($_COOKIE['PKO_login']))
{
if(isset($_COOKIE['PKO_password']))
{
$login = $_COOKIE['PKO_login'];
$password = $_COOKIE['PKO_password'];
$result = do_query("SELECT * FROM account_login WHERE name LIKE '$login' AND password = '$password'","AccountServer");
if(mssql_num_rows($result) > 0)
{
$result = do_query("SELECT gm FROM account WHERE act_name LIKE '$login'","GameDB");
$gm_level = mssql_fetch_array($result);
$gm_level = $gm_level['gm'];
return $gm_level;
}
else
{
setcookie("PKO_login", $login, -time()+60*60*24*30);
setcookie("PKO_password",$pw, -time()+60*60*24*30);

$page = "<font color=\"red\">Your cookies are not correct! You've been trying to hack me!</font><br>
<a href=\"index.php\">Login</a>";
}
}
else
{
setcookie("PKO_login", $login, -time()+60*60*24*30);
setcookie("PKO_password",$pw, -time()+60*60*24*30);

$page = "<font color=\"red\">Your cookies are not correct! You've been trying to hack me!</font><br>
<a href=\"index.php\">Login</a>";

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
white pkosite because pkosite is very old and new php in xampp uses odbc to connect to mssql, database, as standard,

either u change all connetion functions with odbc or u add mssql dlls to your php extensions and activate it or you just install an older xamppl 1.7.0 should work

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For everyone having this issue a temporary solution could be the following:

- Make sure your php configuration load the mssl extension correctly with extension=php_mssql.dll
- If the connection fail, you can navigate to .../apache/bin/alternative ntwdblib/ and attempt the process with the other dll available.
- This package has been tested with mssql 2005 and mssql 2008 with latest updates service packs.
- This package is meant to allow those not familiar with apache extension compilation to use apache 2.4 or above with the deprecated mssql_connect, such as last versions of the famous xampp server package; it was not tested to be used in production environment (nor should you use xampp for production!) thus I take no responsibilities.

Note: Works with apache 2.4 32bit vc10 ts
Note2: The proper way would be changing the mssql functions within the cms to use the latest Microsoft mssql drivers.

(Link updated 4\2\2017)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back