• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Invalid Item ID < Read inside

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Invalid Item ID

I made an item in my server, but somthing gone wrong now i'm getting an error:
Item ID in inventory is invalid [5992], Game is going to exit!
I've had this 2 times before. I can't logg in my account anymore because it gives me
the invalid item ID error. I do not fancy to re-download everything again.

Is there a faster way to fix this? :?:

Thanks for your help :thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if u got item invalid its mean that you must make it already on your client side.
copy your iteminfo.bin from server to your client side.

every itemfo.bin must be same with server iteminfo.bin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it means your iteminfo doesnt support that item

ask around for someone who has that in their id, and then copy it into your iteminfo.txt, delete iteminfo.bin and start server again

make sure you use the iteminfo.bin in your cleint

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all that means its the your item info bin in your client does not contain the item. all you have to do is copy your item info from server files that you put the item in then paste in scripts/table in my complier and complie and use the bin you get. so simple o_o if you guys want a complier that works here thats my complier (credits to hewlett)
(the complied bin will be in scripts/table) copy it and paste to your client scripts/table and woahla your done o_O
------------------------------------------------------------
now for editing i suggest using csved get it here and open the item info or character info etc etc what ever text file. but yah so basically in there is easier to edit like that cause it shows the rows.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. dual posts
2. You have to compile ur scripts ( look at micah post for compiler)
3. If u want to compile it , u have to
PHP:
- Download Copmiler
- Make new folder at desktop
- Past there ur compiler
- Copy ur .txt files from server files
- Paste to scripts>table in compiler 
- Back to main folder and launch compiler.exe
- Later go to scripts>table 
- Copy all .bin files 
- Paste it to ur TOP client (scripts>table)
::: For 1.36 client u dont need comiler. You can .bin files from ur server files:::

Back