Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PirateKing Server 2.0 repack + Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try this one

and will back to comment soon :D

ps: for me 1.35 it's only some MAP not open , But if this ver. fix it great

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

These are Raider Sever / Extreme Files... not PKO 1.38

more detail :cool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: PirateKing Server 2.0 repack + Website by SnowCrash

hello guys!one problem here with me.when i use your server launcher and launch it says game db error.or some time it says database error.or sometimes connection failed.

and one more question can i get a a gameserver.cfg with garner,teampk,winterisland and all the maps including spring town,and exclucding darkblue and magicsea.

On this server gameserver1.cfg = gameserver.cfg (on another servers), so u already have argent and another maps but on gameserver1.cfg

I have question: Is there chance to make all cfgs (gameserver1.cfg, gameserver2, ....) in to one? I mean gameserver1.cfg+gameserver2.cfg+...+gameserver5.cfg=gameserverALL.cfg??

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

In this server working uns 85 ring glow and marriage system???

Here are over 1.000 more items than in normal ToP (I mean more than here: ).

I'll check about uns 85, but I'm new in ToP and I dont know name of it ;]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tnx dude my server with this files is on but i cant forge any cracked or broken gem, why??? (i am using tales of pirates client)

I not had trouble forging (see pictures in the tutorial), use the client version 1.38 (Pirate King or Tales of Pirates). Explain your problem better and put pictures of the errors for help.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help, What client i may use? Can i use tales of Pirate client or Pirate king online client???

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am from Vietnamese. My english is bad. First, sorry for any troubles. Thanks

I setup "PirateKing Server 2.0 repack" from segredu, and these server files and web files run well (demo: 360box.net and Server IP: 79.125.40.92)

I download client 1.38 from .
I use IpChanger and change ip to 79.125.40.92.
Then I run start.bat. It shows me Login Form.
I type login Information (segredu/segredu), but it show an notice: "Connection Failed" or "Connection Time-out".

Can anybody help me?

I leave here my email here: bqqhuy@vizediavn.com. if you think you can resolve this problem, please contact me.
I will give you an account, that you can remote to my computer to do everything you need to resolve this problem.

Yahoo Messenger ID: nightmare174

Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello!
I made new configuration on the server 2.0 and added website from snowcrash and my help to install.
This server run on pirate king online 1.38 (war of eternity) and works by modifying only the ip that is configured for localhost.

Server 2.0

ip changer

credits by snowcrash, solosrv, xhdw, extreme, unknowns and me segredu :laugh:

bummppp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
idk why i go wrong i tried sql2000 i was not compatible, so i use 2005 it worked, at SQL Server Manager part, wen i try to turn on (LOCAL) (Window NT) cuz its offline, i get error saying: A connection cannot be established to (LOCAL)
Reason: SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
ConnectionOpen (Connect())..
Please verify SQL Server is running and check your SQL Server
registration properties (by right-clicking on the (LOCAL) node) and
try again.

can some one teamviewer and help me ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could someone plz reupload the files i need it and its alreasdy removed :( plz help thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello!
I made new configuration on the server 2.0 and added website from SnowCrash and my Help to install.
This Server run on Pirate King Online 1.38 (War of Eternity) and works by modifying only the IP that is configured for localhost.

Server 2.0

IP Changer

Credits by SnowCrash, solosrv, xhdw, Extreme, unknown and me Segredu :laugh:

links are dead.. pls reupload..thanks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back