Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PirateKing Server 2.0 repack + Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PirateKing Server 2.0 repack + Website by SnowCrash

Hello!
I made new configuration on the server 2.0 and added website from SnowCrash and my Help to install.
This Server run on Pirate King Online 1.38 (War of Eternity) and works by modifying only the IP that is configured for localhost.

Server 2.0

IP Changer

Credits by SnowCrash, solosrv, xhdw, Extreme, unknown and me Segredu :laugh:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
man i love you too so much!!! =D i got the server =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the official 1.38 client(pko.com)+ip changer?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
I made new configuration on the server 2.0 and added some features, such as website from Extreme and my Help to install.

Uhm? *rofl*

Lets quote "left.tpl" which you can find in "PKOExtreme.rar" (templates/sidebar)

<h1>Informations</h1>
<p>pkoSite was written by SnowCrash.</p>
<p>If you want to use it on your own server you <b>must</b> display <i><b>powered by pkoSite</b></i> on your site or you're a pathetic little a*hole.</p>
<p>Thanks to all who helped testing it ;-)</p>

If you release other peoples work, at least get the cedits right :grr:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Excuse me can you please team view me and help me set up my server because i am having diffitculty makeing a pko p server please respond

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where can i find the client for this server files. id love if the client its in english plz!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now, i use these files for my server, but when i start Gameserver i get this error (LOG)
"Load Raw Data Info Txt file [resource/Iteminfo.txt] Fail!"
i'm not edited this file, then whats the matter? =/ please help me
(i can't buy, summon items, and mobs aren't drop items)

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

where can i find the client for this server files. id love if the client its in english plz!

download the official 1.38 from piratekingonline.com and than use ip changer and start.bat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now, i use these files for my server, but when i start Gameserver i get this error (LOG)
"Load Raw Data Info Txt file [resource/Iteminfo.txt] Fail!"
i'm not edited this file, then whats the matter? =/ please help me
(i can't buy, summon items, and mobs aren't drop items)

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

download the official 1.38 from piratekingonline.com and than use ip changer and start.bat
i have this too,and this web doesn`t works :/:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i create the server everything ok! i downloaded the client from PK server oficial site. i configurated everty ok!, i get in the game i create a character, but iam not get in the world program says: target map cannot be reached. what should i do? i dont know why? thx in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
because this file can not make some items?

plz help me =S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this server does it work ore not because i cant go forward the in database security??? more explaination segredu when i do new log in for account i get error it says the account is allready made???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this server does it work ore not because i cant go forward the in database security??? more explaination segredu when i do new log in for account i get error it says the account is allready made???

hey you must put other name in the security but you cant change the password. thats the way. so you must modify the .cfg files putting the name you wrote later.

good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

hey i was trying to get in the game but i couldnt because i didnt load all maps but when i try to load all i got an error. can someone help me?

the error descrition its in chineses, i dont know!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i got the same problem, but if the name appears on the screen its no problem
if you use the items 6000+ you need BamBam's 8k+ gameserver.exe thats exist on privatia (the iteminfo doesn't needed from the rar)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
on the website, at the character informations what is the LUK???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ill ask again could some body TeamViewer me and help me set up my pko p server

:sleep:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back