Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PirateKing Server 2.0 repack + Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
segredu help me o.o

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Now I have created a MapleStory server which runs very smoothly but now i am having very big difficulties because it is in chinese and it is not quite the same as Maplestory.

I am wondering if someone can Team Viewer me or talk to me on msn live through every step.... and tell me what to download etc

Please help

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What help you need to configure the Server ?
Only you need is: Install SQL Server, XAMPP for website, Client v1.38 and my files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have all

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Now how do i set it up could you give me your email or msn so i can contact you

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

When i open SQL service manager and go start it says like error 1069

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have all
---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------
Now how do i set it up could you give me your email or msn so i can contact you
---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------
When i open SQL service manager and go start it says like error 1069
:O:
Hi calvine, you re-install your SQL ?
Find here a guide to install (v1.35) and configure it. After, use Attach Database, etc... as my guide.

Or check error here->

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
segredu can you log onto msn in 1-2 days i will be on respond

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I made new configuration on the server 2.0 and added some features, such as website from Extreme and my Help to install.
This Server run on Pirate King Online 1.38 (War of Eternity) and works by modifying only the IP that is configured for localhost.

Server 2.0

IP Changer

Credits by solosrv, xhdw, Extreme, unknown and me Segredu :laugh:

dude i cant download the gfile will u please upload it in megaupload ore somewhere else.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm? *rofl*
Lets quote "left.tpl" which you can find in "PKOExtreme.rar" (templates/sidebar)
If you release other peoples work, at least get the cedits right :grr:

Excuse my English, now I understand what you mean. Already modified my title with credits for you :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reinstalled SQL it is working fine but when you say v1.35 you mean v1.35 PKO or v1.35 ToP please go on msn !!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: PirateKing Server 2.0 repack + Website by SnowCrash

Hello!
I made new configuration on the server 2.0 and added website from SnowCrash and my Help to install.
This Server run on Pirate King Online 1.38 (War of Eternity) and works by modifying only the IP that is configured for localhost.

Server 2.0

IP Changer

Credits by SnowCrash, solosrv, xhdw, Extreme, unknown and me Segredu :laugh:

hello guys!one problem here with me.when i use your server launcher and launch it says game db error.or some time it says database error.or sometimes connection failed.

and one more question can i get a a gameserver.cfg with garner,teampk,winterisland and all the maps including spring town,and exclucding darkblue and magicsea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude can u please upload i have problem whit my connection to mediafire pl upload it in megaupload ore any where else

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude can u please upload i have problem whit my connection to mediafire pl upload it in megaupload ore any where else

Ok, I upload (temporarily) the Server on megaupload :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reinstalled SQL it is working fine but when you say v1.35 you mean v1.35 PKO or v1.35 ToP please go on msn !!!!

dang, I abandoned my MSN, I ment the ToP 1.35 - that's PKO 1.37 I think.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: PirateKing Server 2.0 repack + Website by SnowCrash

Hi im new in all this things of ToP private servers, so, i got only 1 problem, all things are working fine as u can see ON THE PIC but when i try to log in to the server says "Connection Failed" :scared:. thanks in advance

segredu - PirateKing Server 2.0 repack + Website - RaGEZONE Forums

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all set right, each application connect to another, GameServer load everything without problem. Everything connect with database. Client PKO - War of Eternity with edited ServerSet.bin with IP 127.0.0.1 and while I run client and try to connect, login > password > next appear "Connection time-out 0x5" or "Connection time-out 0x0". Database is set well, all users are there, account_login too with name of user and password. Also have Apache 2.2 server installed with PHP 5.2 and the website from archive after configuration is connecting to database and read the info about (for example 2 account created and read info about number of characters), but I cannot login in to panel. So my question is, does this game server need any Linked Servers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Segredu,

I'm new here. I need some help.

Why every time i create new account/new char
when in game it always act as GM?

Sometime 2nd char on same account cannot load.
they come up with some error.

other than that all fine.
except the web to create account.
so i manually create account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do someone have other 2.0 gameserver.exe???????????
plzzz.,,
:(::blink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are Raider Sever / Extreme Files... not PKO 1.38

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tnx dude my server with this files is on but i cant forge any cracked or broken gem, why??? (i am using tales of pirates client)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In this server working uns 85 ring glow and marriage system???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back