Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Problems in PS !!!!!!!! (Need Help)!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
frist of all Hi!!!!!
i have some question>>>
1-i wat know how to make my own weapon and set and ring and nick btw i tryed to copy some items from other server but it said some proplem in Iteminfo!!
2-i want know how i cant change pk map for my owen map and i get Bounty Hunter PK and Glacier Armageddon but when i try to enter it i dont see the map i see only sea nothink else so i want know how i can see the map!!!!!!
3-i want make a new Gems for my server and i want add it to some chest in my maps so how i do that!!!!!!!!

and i got only 1 problem i get Isle of PK map but i changed the cords and portal opening time but i saw the map only 1 time and when i tried to enter it i got Dc and i cant open it again
so Tnx and that is all!!!!!!!

PS:excuse me and plz English is my 3rd language and its hard to me to understadn some time so plz make your explanation easy to be understood :D and Tnx so much!!!!

Back