Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My questions [TopCP] [Apparels] [Max 8000 items] [How to Open a server]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. How do i use TopCP
I installed XAMPP correctly and when I open my php of TopCP test a blank page appears, too when I go to main page and press any button it gives me error.
2. About Apparels
With what program can i use to create new Apparels, new clothes, new wings, effects, is it all Bmp.? Can I create new Apparels with Photoshop? Or there is other program specified for modification an apparel?
3. +8000 items on Iteminfo.txt
I got this problem that when I want to add an item, I do all right but when I try to compile it, an error appears saying +8000 items exceeded please, etc, etc....
But there is about 8400 items on my server and it's running :/ how should I compile it?...
4. How do i open my server?
I can play in, but how do i do to share it with other persons, non Hamachi, does it cost? How much is it?
5. Some files
I'd like and I'd be grateful if you guys can share me some items that I need and how do I modified it to add some stats
- Admiral cloak ( where can I download it, how do i put it on my server, and have worked do I add stats to it? )
- Wings of Glory /Legendary wings ( It's really cool, if someone can share me it :( )
-Wings of fallen Dragon / Angel ( Atm I have this on my server but I can't see the wings, I mean the effects, if someone can share me the textures, effects again, it would be nice)
6. How do I talk to all as a [GM]
i mean not like &notice command i saw other way to talk as a GM what you say it appears at the top of the screen, and I dun know how do they do it, is this an application? It's in game? Is it included in TopCP?....
Sorry for being kinda silly and requesting many things, but i'd really like to learn, and if someone is experienced and have some free time, please help me :( I'll pay attention to everything, I learn fast.
And thank you if you respond any of my questions
If you wanna meet me my email is Stargremory12@gmail.com
Please let me know your email / Facebook / discord or any site I can talk with you
Really thank you to all.

Last edited:
Back