Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best (more stable) server files for a low-rate server?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello!
I want to make a low rate server,
I'm not interested in fancy systems just want to know which of the files from the release section are the most stable, I just want my server to have a good stable uptime :)

Any help? :p

Preparing
Reaction score
There are no good server files here in the release section, the section is dead. The links are down. Even if you are extremely lucky, I bet you will not find a link to download the file. Ha ha.
You are better of googling.

If you want a good clean server, then download top ps 1.3 server files ( If my memory serves me this is the right name, or maybe not )

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm not interested in fancy systems just want to know which of the files from the release section are the most stable, I just want my server to have a good stable uptime :)

You may find some working links to files here --->

Feel free to upload and link it here in the Releases Section.

Just make sure to give credits to the original creators/uploaders

Reaction score
Hello!

i hope i understand you but this migth help
In your server files go to resources/script/calculate and open variable.lua, use notepad and finf this seccion
EXP_RAID = 1 --Experience Rate ( default = 1 ) This the exp for all players
TeamExp_RAID = 1 --Team Experience Rate (TeamExp_Increas = 0.25 * TeamExp_RAID) ( default = 1 ) This is for party

sorry my english is bad

Back