Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xmas MAP\Event

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all i activate xmas map //remove and load ok..i telport with &move 1,1,07xmas or 2 and DC why? i how to activate xmas ?:) i use 1.3.5 client and patch and hmmm new server file..idk what the new i found in ragezone :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well with my experience in tales of pirates i never have seen xmas map, for go there if it works u can use that command (&move) but is recomended not to go to 1,1 because u may be bugged go 20,20 or something like that, and if it works then you can make a portal to there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Assuming you have the map set up correctly, both the server and client side, you can go to coordinates 50,50, that will teleport you to land.

You can see how the Christmas map looks like (and also find coordinates to teleport to) on this site:

Back