Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] Open Source Ran Online Episode 7

Reaction score
i just started and tried running it live.. i didn't use any country param and i managed to bypass almost all that i needed to be.
ex. Protection.cpp - i disabled WindowsSyStemCompulsoryDown()
DxServerInstance under agentserver - forced set dwLangSet to 0
and now. this is the crash that occurs after character selection and i manage to debug it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i just started and tried running it live.. i didn't use any country param and i managed to bypass almost all that i needed to be.
ex. Protection.cpp - i disabled WindowsSyStemCompulsoryDown()
DxServerInstance under agentserver - forced set dwLangSet to 0
and now. this is the crash that occurs after character selection and i manage to debug it.

Yes..that is known bugs..it's because the memory management from this source is poor..vs2019 can't tolerate it..currently i trying to fix it..hope its not long..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ geger009 - well tbh, Ran source code kinda BS aside from poor memory management and allocations, I see lot of issues on compression and error handling. It's like "if app didn't work, let's simply crash the app"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes..that is known bugs..it's because the memory management from this source is poor..vs2019 can't tolerate it..currently i trying to fix it..hope its not long..

so i just escalated a bit.

EDIT:

so i managed to Run Live server without crash..

Last edited:
Reaction score
geger009 - [Development] Open Source Ran Online Episode 7 - RaGEZONE Forums

Update : Working fine

* Please use
release_rz when building

* CFGs
session.cfg
login.cfg
field_0.cfg
agent.cfg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Quiirex,

Could you share the server file & client filw too.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Newbie here.

Just a question.

I successfully compiled the source code but when I run emulator, I get this kind of error after I choose charset and maplist.

USERID°¡ ÁöÁ¤µÇ¾î ÀÖÁö ¾Ê¾Æ LOAD_GAMEOPT())

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir newbie here.. what do mean by release_rz when buiding is this a software?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those Share link by geger is old one.. Refer post 2 or 3 to get the latest source code by github.. just follow the step..

Using Visual Studio2019 to compile.. after having new source code..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
After compilation of source code...all inside .bin is not complete..where can i find own client...or how to make your own...or compile again for a client??

Anyone can teach me
..thx and godbless

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please this is not for newbie thats why this in dev section and also ts already said if u just ask basic thing u should use the files or a source in release area u can just donwload extract open to vs and compile it without error

i cant understand logic of many people here u go to dev section and ask basic thing thats not right in old days they just give the file then fix it or make it work at ur own thats why we "TAE" trial and error

if u want a fix source that u dont need to fix just buy a source from some dev here but be careful with scam because they are everywhere

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello,

Does anyone can help me with this problem, I can't find the exe file mentioned to this error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir, I've tried to build the source with both "release" and "release_rz" but the server files won't work. I already update the cfg files but still the server files won't connect to their corresponding cfgs. A little help would be much appreciated :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, is this an open development system? I tried to join the Discord server but it's private/closed???

Back