Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RAN Online 3D Modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deep Exploration 5 & 3ds Max 2009 also works, tried it today.

Edit: 3ds Max 2009 Link: *snip* sadly its torrent but it does work, maybe ill upload it to another site like mediafire or mega im quite busy right now but soon

Nice to see that bro, I only use 3ds max 2009 to convert from DE to Max coz it always crash for me when editing.. have you tried modeling your own item? I have created a sword model and merge them with one of the skin file, but can't be seen in Ran Viewer after adding texture, without texture it is completely fine.. lol, have you guys encounter this yet? Also with other model that people created/ripped, it seems fine and can be viewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sadly not yet, haven't tried much how do you edit the textures/map/material whatever~lol, can't seem to open mine in 3ds-2009 but when i do export it it also saves the old texture.

downloading de6&3ds12

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Opss.. sorry i accidently quoted a link:):

sadly not yet, haven't tried much how do you edit the textures/map/material whatever~lol, can't seem to open mine in 3ds-2009 but when i do export it it also saves the old texture.

downloading de6&3ds12
OIC, i watch a lot of tutorial on youtube.. ^_^, while saving to .x you can change its setting at Texture Conversion. Set none.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! I been waiting for this in 2 years. Hope that I'll be able to use my 3d modeling experience with this one. Thanks alot!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone success yet?
Shinobi-X - RAN Online 3D Modeling - RaGEZONE Forums

This char looks cool.. I wonder what it looks like in RAN :tongue:

P/S : I'm having a little bit problem about pivot, whenever I adjusted an imported model's pivot it reparent it self thus causing the model to be missing when viewed in RAN Viewer. I'm still figuring out how to fix this.. please let me know if you guys know how to fix this.. thx

update;
i already know this fix and that is to reset its own pivot pos...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back