Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RAN Online 3D Modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do we need skin file for this? the model without the skinning has so much triangle, some pc's can't handle it.
Sir i Have I Noob Question About Your Application ?

is this Applicable to Edit or Make a New Mobs ? and this is applicable to latest episodes of ran ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi sir shinobi? about on your thread 3D Modelling i have a probs everytime i save the .x File from 3ds 2012 the outcome edited .x item seems invisible on game :*:...hope you reply thanks in advance...

Reaction score
I cant find any RH Deep Expo so I used other software to convert x to 3ds, loaded it in 2009 3ds to .max and 2012 .max to .x . Edit my cps to Ran tool and load it in ranviewer but after all those steps its not showing in Ran viewer. Did I miss something?

Reaction score
"I have created a simple basic video tutorial of how to export/import back and forth from RH Deep Exploration to 3ds Max"
Anyone has the copy of the video tutorial still? I just need to know how to export it properly to .x without ruining mesh.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"I have created a simple basic video tutorial of how to export/import back and forth from RH Deep Exploration to 3ds Max"
Anyone has the copy of the video tutorial still? I just need to know how to export it properly to .x without ruining mesh.

bro can share vid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back