Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add a .dll (GameGuard)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok sir Ace thanks.. i will inform you again if there's any cheat again by pass your .dll..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have added this dll on my main but one computer shop cant join the game, says detected..

Reaction score
i have added this dll on my main but one computer shop cant join the game, says detected..
screenshot please

Sir. Can you also make another one with dual client allowed and different API name to avoid using old one. Thank you in advance
View attachment iProtect Public Version.rar here just allow your ran source dual instance i dont think this dll disallow dual instance

Put proper credits for the owner of the source of the .dll and the guide.
guide is already posted on the 1st page this is public version use it or leave it thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
new API name..if you dont know how to enable multi client on your source then pm me

Hello sir Ace17 I just want to ask if can you make the .dll not detect the i-cafe timer? because there is this internet cafe timer named handy cafe and it is been detected by the dll. some of the palyers are playing only in the internet cafe so they are affected. Thanks in advance, kudos to this amazing .dll of yours.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir Ace17 I just want to ask if can you make the .dll not detect the i-cafe timer? because there is this internet cafe timer named handy cafe and it is been detected by the dll. some of the palyers are playing only in the internet cafe so they are affected. Thanks in advance, kudos to this amazing .dll of yours.

thanks my problem too!

Reaction score

thanks my problem too!
what specific version of my DLL?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one in the attachment.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back