Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add Premium Point in character

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.Open SQL Express
2.Click New Query then paste this scripts
Code:
UPDATE [RanGame1].[dbo].[ChaInfo]
SET [ChaInfo].ChaPremiumPoint = [ChaInfo].ChaPremiumPoint + 700 [COLOR=#ff0000]<------ point you want add [if your point already have 100, it become 800 after run this script][/COLOR]
WHERE ChaNum = 4 [COLOR=#ff0000]<------ this number is number character, u can find it using RAN Manager or GM Lite by searching character name[/COLOR]
3.Then press execute
4.Now Premium Point already add to your character

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1.open sql express
2.click new query then paste this scripts
Code:
update [rangame1].[dbo].[chainfo]
set [chainfo].chapremiumpoint = [chainfo].chapremiumpoint + 700 [color=#ff0000]<------ point you want add [if your point already have 100, it become 800 after run this script][/color]
where chanum = 4 [color=#ff0000]<------ this number is number character, u can find it using ran manager or gm lite by searching character name[/color]
3.then press execute
4.now premium point already add to your character

bro the problem is what program to edit premium point and vote points easily without going to sql management
because i try gmc lite u said and ranmanager of princeofpersia but no editable for premium points and vote points.
I dont like to use admin webpage...just for security...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro the problem is what program to edit premium point and vote points easily without going to sql management
because i try gmc lite u said and ranmanager of princeofpersia but no editable for premium points and vote points.
I dont like to use admin webpage...just for security...

use ran manager to find chanum..from ur pic..chanum is 10..so
it be like this

set [chainfo].chapremiumpoint = [chainfo].chapremiumpoint + 700
where chanum = 10

this not update at website..this at ur sql express in ur server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all character i think this is bad. Cause Online players will not receive there Premium Points once Sent to all players when they're online. they need to log out there characters to receive the Sent Premium points right?.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all character i think this is bad. Cause Online players will not receive there Premium Points once Sent to all players when they're online. they need to log out there characters to receive the Sent Premium points right?.

character must offline, if online , premium point cant add

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
character must offline, if online , premium point cant add
yea thats what i mean to say x) btw use this php on admin panel to Add Premium points manually to player / add to all / reduce points to all :)
Code:
PM ME IF YOU WANT ~^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if wanna do online can recieve Premium Point
it can edit with some parameter like refresh or something like websystem function
pass 1 map or add an button inside the bag :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yea thats what i mean to say x) btw use this php on admin panel to Add Premium points manually to player / add to all / reduce points to all :)
Code:
PM ME IF YOU WANT ~^^

sir can u share the.code and how to add it on admin panel? thanks in advance

use ran manager to find chanum..from ur pic..chanum is 10..so
it be like this

set [chainfo].chapremiumpoint = [chainfo].chapremiumpoint + 700
where chanum = 10

this not update at website..this at ur sql express in ur server
bro i can execute this many times to different user?i mean after i exe ute it then iwanna add again point to other user,..still okay to execute again?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can u share the.code and how to add it on admin panel? thanks in advance

bro i can execute this many times to different user?i mean after i exe ute it then iwanna add again point to other user,..still okay to execute again?

yes, u can for same chanum and premium point will increase..for other user just chg chanum then execute again..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes, u can for same chanum and premium point will increase..for other user just chg chanum then execute again..

sir problem solve to me Sir deedz12 share me a php ^_^ thank sir deedz12 very very very big help..
and thanks also sir ju_one06 maybe sir you can share a gmc web ^_^ advance thanks more power

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add premium points automatically when they created a characteR?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to add premium points manually

what is SQL USERNAME and SQL PASSWORD?

Back