Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to compiled files no source. code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
exe

i change something in scoure code and i save it (what i need do rebuild or build solution) and after i compile ( what folder i need to do) or in ware i can find it please teach me

i ardy know how to compile scoure code and build tools but i don know edit in scoure please help me

sorrry for my broken english

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a tip, Before you try to develop a ran online server, learn basic c++ (for you to understand on how every function work and how to add a new function/features), how sql works, how webserver works, how internet packet works, how firewall works, and learn from scratch, start on ep7 source code shared by jollins. to prevent a future problem, like server crash.

a knowledge on how to compile a source code is not enough, to have a reliable ran online private server :)

Upvote 0
Back