Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete [Guide] Ran Server ep8 with[ video]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me with this?
sergent110 - Complete [Guide] Ran Server ep8 with[ video] - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Tsunax3L
hey!!!na'try ko pag'gawa nyan..
success nman...mag General Language(English)Tayu para maka'reply ang iba..
wat do u mean??..
i tried it but as of reading all comments here.. they say u can't run it in 1pc.. unless u set a IP interceptor..
for running 1 pc.. and they say make a VM for the server if u dont want ip interceptor..
in my side.. i did the vm for my server.. so am able to log in now to the game..

flamecaster
Did u reg in Sql server for ur gmc account??

ok... am new to this.. so i dont know yet how the game plays..
i tried making some several private game for own gaming..
i tried this RAN.. coz lot of kababayans play this..
am not an expert in coding or understanding the computers language...
but am willing to share wat i will learn in this game :O:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir how to fix after log in my char and connect the game bugtrap crash
im newbie pls help sorry for wrong grammar thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me with this error. I've already tried solutions I found on this website but none of those seems working. please help. thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Success for Guide this, thanks :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Superb Guide Bro.... been searching and trying to figure out the server for 7 days now with no luck... but not with your guide..:thumbup1:
i only got one problem in the game..

Allow to have 1 event item only????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Superb Guide Bro.... been searching and trying to figure out the server for 7 days now with no luck... but not with your guide..:thumbup1:
i only got one problem in the game..

Allow to have 1 event item only????

i'm too ..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey great tutorial man. But it keeps saying my account does not exist. I already tried registering using babyran and some other website. So i'm wondering if i have to turn off some MD5 settings or something.
Overall great tutorial, working links, fast and clear video. Good job.

--

Okay so i found out it was the MD5 but now my problem is i can't create a character. Somehow it doesn't allow any of the names i gave. :huh:

--

Okay, i got it to fix creating character but now it says failed to process character's data :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh level 99 copied from my blog, why you can't make your own :fanny:

Guys, I recommend you to install SQL 2008 R2 espcially if you are working with Windows 7 or 8. 2005 is not compatible :rolleyes:

how fix Allow to have 1 event item only???? ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh level 99 copied from my blog, why you can't make your own :fanny:

Guys, I recommend you to install SQL 2008 R2 espcially if you are working with Windows 7 or 8. 2005 is not compatible :rolleyes:

I got alot of information from your blog.. although some are not complete.. but with certain luck and logic.. got to put together.. pheeww..
hope you can update your missing link.. it would be fun if you have a fresh link on all episode.. i got ep3,ep6,ep7 and ep8 in my vmware collection now.. hope to get ep2,ep4..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i run the any launcher error show up from any launcher "RUN TIME ERROR 53" ??
help me!

Reaction score
when i run the any launcher error show up from any launcher "RUN TIME ERROR 53" ??
help me!

try follow this.

Open the computer's "Start" menu by clicking on the Windows button located on the desktop's bottom tool bar. Navigate to the "Control Panel" button in the Start menu and click on it.

Scroll down through the various Control Panel icons and locate the icon of a CD next to an open box named "Programs and Features." Double-click on the icon to bring up a new window that will populate a list of all of the programs installed on your computer's hard drive.

Click on the "Publisher" button at the top of the new window to arrange all of the programs in the list by their software designer. Scroll down through the list of programs installed on your machine and locate the one that originally gave you the run time 53 error message. Click on the name of the program and then click on the "Uninstall" button at the top of the Programs and Features window.

Open the program to make sure you are not still receiving the run time 53 error message.

--

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use hamachi.. but im using 2 pc to connect to server, when i connect the other PC to Server,
Interconnection failed.
Do you want to Quit Ran?
what is the problem of that ??
give me some clue to fix this ^^ thank you!.
or is it a Ran.bak ??
i'll wait to your reply, before i move!.
thank you!

Back