Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete [Guide] Ran Server ep8 with[ video]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't login to game???
This in ClientGame
System error caused lig in fail

This in AgentServer
DB:{call user_verify('test','202CB962AC59075B964','192.168.1.33',0,0,'','12',?)}
DB:42000, NativeError:2812, [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'user_verify'.
CAgentUserCheck result -1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys paano mag port forward ng PLDT MyDSL? Nag search ako kung paano pero may pagkakaiba ang User Interface nila. Pa help lng sana :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pano po ayusin pag may lumalabas sa MSSQL na (too many backup devices specified for backup or restore;only 64 are allowed.)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
character data failed to be processed .. kindly help to fix this :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where did you get that Editors GMC folder?
At 22:30 on the video tutorial it skips and no help how to get that Editors GMC foldeR?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pls tell me where to get that folder in Editors GMC from the video 22:30?
Reply pls pls pls pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reply pls where I can get that folder with files : config, Ep6 GMC.exe, gmc configuration settings, ItemStrTable.txt, PrinceofPersia.ranmanagerv1.4.0.0 and SkillStrTable.txt,

Where to download it pls reply?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where did you get that Editors GMC folder? in your video tutorial 22:30 , you didnt even tell where you get it and also what you post, you didnt tell where to download it. How can we follow those right steps with missing folders?!

Reaction score
Is that ep8 1pc ? ,i see him login to game but i dont see his virtual machine or any virtual pc he use.
because
as i know, from ep6s2 , we need 2 pc, or 1pc + virtual pc to play the game >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

help please i can't open GMCLite

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally i manage to run this game,
i want to explore more to make a good ran server can someone help me? there so many things i want to learn like editing skill, mobs drop, items & many more.

can someone link a good TUT/Guide?

Last edited:
Back