Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Configure Thor Patcher Launcher with Auto-Patch.

Reaction score
@leedor

mark is right. if you have own domain. you can configure to plist.ini make sure your input in plist is the same name of .thor just watch my video created to learn :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir help here, I follow correctly your tutorial for making autopatcher, I can see and click the start game, But when I click that there are no game will pop up. Please help here

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Sir help here, I follow correctly your tutorial for making autopatcher, I can see and click the start game, But when I click that there are no game will pop up. Please help here

pls provide SS..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I follow the tutorial in the video. But when I click the start, It always appear this problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand how it works how to put updates but i dont understand what is the use of sum? what is it for? can anyone explain this? thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for this thread.. feels great .. btw how i can change the icon of the launcher? and also it is posible to add some buttons?

Thank you in advance..!! :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i paste the thor launcher in my client outside my vps failed to connect y?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Help im stuck at Saving Resource....How to solve this???

Back