haha found out how to fix hamachi...

1st...

go to start-> run

type %APPDATA%

you will see folders.. rename hamachi folder to hamachi-backup

there u go.. exit ur hamachi and start it again

this will reset ur hamachi ip but will fix the connection

hope i helped

still not fix? open ur hamachi... go to preferences...

then system and set hamachi as a system service

I love Green

Rank

Re: [GUIDE]How To Fix Hamachi

THANKZ to this GUIDE i fix my Hamatchi Problem...!!! NICE GUIDE DUDEZ
    MORE POWER TO YOUR SERVER

IK-IH-IE-IM-IC-IR-II-IS

The Doggy RageZoner

Rank
    True Member

thanks to the guide jeyci....

i prefer asking my boss to switch his user, to fix the (can't connect to hamachi error)., something like that. and there you go!

thanks again...bro!

"I aM tHe lOsT oF hOpE aNd pAiN."
    -Pein

White Hat Helper

Rank
    True Member

cause that would never be fixed if u will just wait for it to connect again...

I love Green

Registered

Rank

i have done what you just told...it works for me.

BUT, i have problem because the number of players who can log on is limited to only 16 players...

what should i do?

any guide on how to configure the hamachi to be to have unlimited players to join!

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled!

Rank
    True Member

Tnx Br0 works fine finally

Thanx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    He Deserved It!

The Original

Rank
    Alpha Male

Spam post deleted.

Thread starter fix your Thread tittle so that I can add it to the sticky section.

Rank

Question How Do I Fix Hamachi

I go on hamchi and i cant gwet on it goes to synchronizing and then goes to reconnecting.
    any anwsers for me _________________________?
    IF YOU KNOW ONLY TELL ME AT [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    only if you have anwser!!!!!!!! plz try and get back thnx if need any other questings put that in email mesg. :ibbanana: :bigsmile: :ibbanana:

White Hat Helper

Rank
    True Member

Re: How Do I Fix Hamachi

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS View Post
    I go on hamchi and i cant gwet on it goes to synchronizing and then goes to reconnecting.
    any anwsers for me _________________________?
    IF YOU KNOW ONLY TELL ME AT [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    only if you have anwser!!!!!!!! plz try and get back thnx if need any other questings put that in email mesg. :ibbanana: :bigsmile: :ibbanana:
    follow the guide,

MAX is 16? make another network, and make the others join

I love Green

JE=74 JNE=75 NOP=90 ? = ?

Rank
    True Member

@jeyci

WOW Thnx! Bro..
    Now I can Fixed My hamachi problem Coz many Of Players Cant Connect Coz When I Ping There Ip Its Alaways Say "REQUEST TIME OUT!"

White Hat Helper

Rank
    True Member

double post^^, btw,
    hamachi is secure connection, and hamachi gives u ur own ip, i mean, its not even an ip i think,
    its just an ID of the NETWORK

I love Green

Registered

Rank

THIS IS THE 1 ERROR HOW TO FIX TO ^_^

Hamachi:Failed to Connect to Hamachi Network Adapter

Failed to connect to Hamachi network adapter.

Context

If you are getting "Failed to connect to Hamachi network adapter", it usually means one of the following:

1. You are running buggy 'system integrity protection' software that is preventing hamachi.exe from accessing the Hamachi virtual network driver.
    2. There is an issue with your Windows installation in general causing basic OS functions not to work properly

'Failed to connect to the adapter' refers to the fact that hamachi.exe failed to access the Hamachi virtual network interface driver. Internally this can be caused by two things - the driver failed to activate or something is blocking an access to it.

Windows' networking subsystem failed to name the Hamachi adapter properly when installing/updating it.

Resolution

1. Disable your software firewall (even if it's only the Windows one), reboot, and try again.
    2. Open Device Manager and manually enable the driver for 'Hamachi Network Interface'. Then start Hamachi and see if it can connect. If it can't, then something is not working properly in Device Management on your system, which might be caused by a buggy driver (not necessarily a networking one). Troubleshooting this would be done by booting in safe mode, manually starting the virtual adapter, and then running Hamachi. You can then start turning devices on, one by one, until the conflict is found.
    3. Check your Network Connections folder and see if Hamachi's adapter is called Hamachi, and not something like "Local Area Connection 4". If it's not named Hamachi, then rename it into Hamachi and try running the application again. Make sure, the Network Connection Hamachi is activated.
    4. Open Start > Run > services.msc > ensure the Network Connections service is running. If this was not running during install, the adapter may not appear at all in the network connections folder.
    5. In services.msc, also ensure the "DHCP Client" and "Network Connections" services are running.
    6. Ensure that if you are using an L3Domain via hamachi-override.ini, you have named the adapter properly, and formatted the override entry properly. This could be the case if the IP address of the adapter is stuck at 5.0.0.17.
    7. Microsoft KB article 825826 may also help.
    8. As a last resort, you can try running a WinSock fix. This reverts certain Windows networking registry values to their defaults, thus resetting the Windows network stack to default operation. You can get the download for that here
    9. If none of the above helps, then there is something on your system that is overriding default access control for system drivers, in which case you will need to isolate and disable this component.

Notes

Hamachi network adapter not displayed in Network Connections

Sometimes Windows fails to properly "fully" add the network adapter when told to install it. This can manifest itself in a scenario where there is no Hamachi adapter listed in the Network connections folder. Editing the following in the registry may help revert that issue.

1. Search under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet###\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318} for "Hamachi"
    2. You should find on a 4-digit key that has ProductName="Hamachi Network Interface"
    3. Take note of the NetCfgInstanceId (big hex UID)
    4. Next go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\<NetCfgInstanceId>\Connection
    5. Create a String named "Name" with the value "Hamachi"
    6. Start Hamachi

MAYBE CAN I HELP EVERYONE !!

Alpha Member

Rank
    Alpha Male

^
    ^
    ^

just go to network places and connect hamachi

Rank

i followed your steps to restart the ip address etc. but now; the status says : acquiring network address; everything was working fine previously but until today; i d/ced once and now i cant log on back to hamachi; can yu help me and fast? >< i already had an account; and i restarted the ip address like yu did; but apparently it says i have to make a new acc or something; but; even if i do, i still cant connect becuz of the missing netweork address.

Registered

Rank

pwede b pahelp nmn ako inge ako ng code para sa auto reborn poh plss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast