Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Setting Up Your Own Ran Online Ep5 For Newbie

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, plisss share to me ran server failes... PLisss:cool:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does it Will Run In Pentuim IV 2.26Ghz With 512 RAM?

yes it run in your specs but expected the computer slow. but must be you have to 2 computer. 1 server 1 client because you cannot install the server in your computer with VMWARE also. :):

Reaction score
yes it run in your specs but expected the computer slow. but must be you have to 2 computer. 1 server 1 client because you cannot install the server in your computer with VMWARE also. :):

Nice ... I Have 6 Computers I Will Play It Offline.. ;) Thnx For The Help!..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there i read ur post can u give me a glogic folder of Ep5/Ep6s1 Version ​ please tnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please HELP me .....
Messege Me If YOu Want to HELP me..... Kasi po ayaw po gumana ng Server ko..:D Bakit po ba Nag Internet Connection Error

Reaction score
Please HELP me .....
Messege Me If YOu Want to HELP me..... Kasi po ayaw po gumana ng Server ko..:D Bakit po ba Nag Internet Connection Error

Hello,
Make sure you already configured your Server Files IP "CFG folder" on server side,
And your Param.ini IP.

or if you already do that things,
try this ,
Turn your Firewall On, Same on Players Firewall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to learn from the verry first start anyone can guide me? i was a ragnarok developer already and im planning to learn other games too i have already a hosting company too but i want to try it first a offline maybe but if i need to up it online i can easily up it because i have a friend who pay for our dedicated vps :) i just need to learn from start-above about this ran online anyone can help me?

if someone is interested for partnership dont hessitate to email me

here is my email ferroch143@gmail.com i am from phillipines

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to learn from the verry first start anyone can guide me? i was a ragnarok developer already and im planning to learn other games too i have already a hosting company too but i want to try it first a offline maybe but if i need to up it online i can easily up it because i have a friend who pay for our dedicated vps :) i just need to learn from start-above about this ran online anyone can help me?

if someone is interested for partnership dont hessitate to email me

here is my email ferroch143@gmail.com i am from phillipines

Try first the Ran Ep3 shared by Eureka07 links are okay you can download them, you can play it smoothly with 1pc. that's my 1st try to build a ran offline and i did it right, then i build a ran ep5 and i get some errors like the display problem and the chinese language. but now its running smoothly to me.

Back