Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Solution to all frequent problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1000 gb bandwidh = capped at 1000 gb download and upload per month, means if you host a 1 GB big client and it's downloaded 1000 times, you run out of bandwidth, 1 TB bandwidth is too low to host your own client, but enough for small patches

unmetered = infinite bandwidth, you can upload and download all you want

if you exceed your bandwidht usage, you will get charged for every GB that you used that you shouldn't have, usually around 0.20$ which can become HUGE if you use like 2 TB instead of 1 TB you get to pay 200$

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't have that trigger anymore, if someone wants me to add it, post it here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see , so it's only like a limit , i though it has something to do with the speed :) ight sir thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
/limit_event_begin minlevel,maxlevel,timeloading,timeunloading,exprate,itemdroprate

example : /limit_event_begin 1,300,40,80,2,2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DB:SELECT GuNum, ChaNum, GuDeputy, ChaName, GuName, GuRank, GuMoney, GuIncomeMoney, GuMarkVer, GuBattleWin, GuBattleDraw, GuBattleLose, GuBattleLastTime, GuAllianceBattleWin, GuAllianceBattleDraw, GuAllianceBattleLose, GuMakeTime, GuExpireTime, GuAuthorityTime, GuAllianceSec, GuAllianceDis, GuNotice FROM viewGuildInfo
DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'GuAuthorityTime'.
[Gaea Server] Start Succeeded
[Gaea Server] ---------------
Server Update Thread Create OK
WSASocket OK
Bind OK
192.168.1.174:5502
Server Accept Thread Create OK
(Client ID:99) (192.168.1.174:5003)
============================
Session Server Connection OK
============================
SessionSndSvrInfo 192.168.1.174 CH:1
(Client ID:0) (192.168.1.174:5113)
INFO:Field Server CH(0) FIELD(0) ID(0) Connection OK
NET_MSG_BASE 1019
=======================================================
Server Start OK

Sir Jolin88 can you pls take alook at this error and guide me to as what or where i can solve this pls, i can login and make char but cant enter game.

thks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back