Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Solution to all frequent problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EP4 has no BTG, only Ep5 and Ep7 have it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir Help me
Jolin88 - [Guide] Solution to all frequent problems - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^
try SQL2005
2000 is way outdated and might make compatibility problems

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir Jolin.. Can i ask you something..
My Ep7 runs well .. but.. when a char chooses INT.. it is bery much too powerful.. and a single hit can reach to 20k damage.. even when level is just less than 70..

May i know.. where can i adjust or rectify this??? is it in the glogic.?? which file please..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
20k on mobs or 20k on PK?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
20k on mobs or 20k on PK?

happens only on pk / duel / zap.

I have no idea what went wrong.. INT are way too powerful. BUt only on duel/pk or zap. BUt on mobs, it is normal.

PLease assist sir.

Reaction score
Yah on ep7 int is too powerfull...You may use the ep6 charset's to adjust some builds..But I made an adjustment on the system to lessen int damage's...I'm using jerico's baby ran cp to limit int on the add stats..so that they cant use too much int..but as of now I figured out that when your build is dex and vit it will maxx your hp up to 65k,hard to kill...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yah on ep7 int is too powerfull...You may use the ep6 charset's to adjust some builds..But I made an adjustment on the system to lessen int damage's...I'm using jerico's baby ran cp to limit int on the add stats..so that they cant use too much int..but as of now I figured out that when your build is dex and vit it will maxx your hp up to 65k,hard to kill...

a bit too deep for me to understand.. mind sharing your glogic? i would really appreciate it.. thanks in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
EP3 server
can u plsss help me nmn po with my problem

when i hit mobs and other players there is no damage, i cannot kill even weak mobs...because my char has no damage and also my skills and buffs has no effect...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
either you messed up your default.charclass or your skill.ssf try replacing them to see if it still happens

Update : modified spec requirements a bit, to make it more accurate

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sir jolin - is the mbit you're talking about .. the one that we can see in speedtest.net?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no, it's the speed indicated by the provider, speedtest.net can flactuate a lot depending on the hosts speed & distance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about if they say 1000gb bandwidth and other one says 100mbps unmetered on 100mbit port ? which one is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back