Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-------------------------------------------update------------------------------------------------

my scythe skill video:

if you want to set your skill effect like this you should follow guide .....

set through cfg editor , the skill effect can be like this

first hit effect :
0JEB4Iq - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

second hit effect :
EjTaod4 - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

you can only use cfg editor to do this ,if set the effect in the skill editor, i wont be like this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think some others can do it,but when i download lost of client

there are many of them set the effect in the original way,by using skill editor

i dont mean it is bad but it is not GOOD LOOKING:wink:

I am a Taiwanese , so my English is a little poor

you can watch my video , i use new extreme to be a example

that the good looking effect should be set like that

video Link:

you can compare to the official video , the skill effect is set on the right place and right time

first i want to say if you always set effert through skill editor

some of effects will show in wrong way

because the skill editor can only set the effect start in three or four different time

at mobilizing , hitting .... just like that, so if some effect are not start at these times

you should not set it through the skill editor

for example , am skill like the video the fist 217 show on 0:59

these skill animation have three hit but the last hit is not have same effect

so if you set the hitting effect in the skill editor , three hit will show all the same effect

so you should set the effect through the .cfg data by using cfg editor ,

i dont own the credit so i wont share ,you can find it urself
L6rf2WP - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

the first square is about the strike effect position like the .effskin_a ,99% time you wont change it.

the 2 square is about how many hit this animation have you can set it max =9 times, for example

the original Deadly Seven (107 fist) have 7 hit.

the 3 square is about the hit time , like the one have five hit at 1600 ,3200,4800,6400,8000

if you want to set it to sex hit you can change strike count to 6 and add a new time like 9600 or

what time you want .

the square 4,5,6 are about sounds , you can set the sound data name (like 0200334.wav) at

square 5 , set the time at 6 , and remember how many sound you set you need to change

the square 4 number if have 4, you should set 4.

and i will show you how to set effect through this tools

first add a ''EffAniSingle''

and will show a window like this
5oicqJA - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

square 1 is about the effect look alike , most of time i suggest you can just check it all on

but some time you should test it to the right set of what you want.

square 2 is about the effect will or will not moving with the charactor

some of effect like gipok_hand.egp have a ''hand'' in the name

this kind effect should never show in the skill editor

it should be set in the .cfg file 100% because this kind effect is show on the weapon

and will moving wiht charactor ,so if you set it in the skill editor , it will just stay at the

original place it show up ,

square 3 is about which frame (time) will the effect show up ,

do you remember the number like 1800,3600,4800,6000 in the first picture?

this number * 0.0056 will be the right frame number

so if i want to set a effect show up on the time 3000 , the caculate will be 3000*0.0056=16.8

so the frame number is 17 (frame number is like 1,2,3,4, no 1.34 , 5.76 , 13.54 )

this means you have a hit on the time 3000 and the hit effect is show up on the frame 17

square 4 is the effect name the .egp data

square 5 is the bip(bone) name , you can find it in the skeleton data like b_m.x or b_w.x though hxd

i give you some Scene_Root is right on the floor

so if you set it Scene_Root , the effect will show on the floor

some other like Bip01_Footsteps is same high with the foot =steps

Bip01_Spine is same high with spine

all set right will be like square 6 , the matt base is compilcated , you can just let it set default

===========================================================

use cfg editor to set effect means you need to set it two time , the man and woman

and the skill editor is not just go in down to trashcan , the effect show on the mob,

show set in the skill editor ,

the picture down there is my 237 sword extreme skill set in the .cfg file and skill editor
6aWTBva - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

and than it show up like the vedio link 0:40

you can find it out your seif . have fun

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want a solution

Can you help me
EQLrfAd - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums
5LfqtRo - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to change the effect in the cps or aps file , but sometimes i think it will happen when the client not develop in same way , can you tell what client you use ?

never mind it is easy to fix if you have tools , if you have ,masage me , i'll teach u

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to change the effect in the cps or aps file , but sometimes i think it will happen when the client not develop in same way , can you tell what client you use ?

never mind it is easy to fix if you have tools , if you have ,masage me , i'll teach u

I have already Tool

Can you teach me

taught me through teamviewer Please teach me

I was in Thailand.I'm interested in the game you.I like your gameSell your gamegive meCould you please help me?

I was in Thailand.I'm interested in the game you.I like your gameSell your gamegive meCould you please help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EQLrfAd - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

this kind effect is named '' effcharparticle'' is on the weapon

the same kind effect on the body have another 2 or 3

wXIvuxV - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

you can just change the number in the square 5 , you'll find out how it work

0---[3.00000,23.000000,0.00000]

0 = position no.0

and inside [] is [x,y,z]

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this kind effect is named '' effcharparticle'' is on the weapon

the same kind effect on the body have another 2 or 3

wXIvuxV - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

you can just change the number in the square 5 , you'll find out how it work

0---[3.00000,23.000000,0.00000]

0 = position no.0

and inside [] is [x,y,z]

I ask Tools You

d26oakO - Litte guide to set the skill effect right though cfg editor - RaGEZONE Forums

I can not do it

You make me?

help me

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow, thanks so much 4 this tut, how about edit bin file?
i have a problem, my cfg allready good at game ( it moving smooth), but it said error "bin" file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir! . How to archer can use extreme's animation ? I'm so tired to solve it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may your client dose not support the new bin file

what do you mean ? you want make a archer character use the other animation ?

if you want to add any new ani to any archer ,you first need to add the target .cfg into the chf file , there is a list , you can see whole the ani the chf have , add one you want , and then you can add skill or another movement using that .cfg file , try and you'll figure out

what do you mean ? you want make a archer character use the other animation ?

if you want to add any new ani to any archer ,you first need to add the target .cfg into the chf file , there is a list , you can see whole the ani the chf have , add one you want , and then you can add skill or another movement using that .cfg file , try and you'll figure out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you show me how to find file.cfg of skills ?
there are a lot of file.cfg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ye~~ old abl code was wrong with it , if want to fix it , need to fix on source

Back