Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Guide Making Ran Online Episode 7 Gunner Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
make sure that the ip that you used is the same ip you using with your server. and do not replace the 222.222.222.222. the 192.168.1.100 is the one that you need to modify.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
im using service pack 2002 Express Edition .. please help me who have this MSQL 2002 Express Edition
can i use service pack 4? even im using service pack 2? because i cant install service pack 2 but . the 4 can
thanks ..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
make sure that the ip that you used is the same ip you using with your server. and do not replace the 222.222.222.222. the 192.168.1.100 is the one that you need to modify.

I didnt changed the 222.222.222.222. I modified the 192... to my himachi ip and I also changed my param and cfg same error. "This ip can't run the server".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@bloodmaker17. post the pic of your actual hexing.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sir may i have a complete video tutorial .. For this

sorry i am newbie . I dont have any experience thanks ..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@bhoszmuco14. you can try the ep6 s2 first. dont jump to higher one. its easy to set up compared to this ep7.. :) after you finish with ep6 then upgrade to ep7. get my point? :) STEP BY STEP....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dolly0007@ yes thanks i will try ep6 .. can you give me the ep6 link here in ragezone thank you ..

Reaction score
Hello,

I've seen a lot of post here seeking for help regarding the Guide and some errors the provided files has. This has caused spam through out the thread and made a loop of common issues. For the meantime, i'll close this thread to avoid such spam.

Please visit the Help Section if you have problems regarding the Guide. Most of the common problems are discussed and solved there. Also please practice browsing in our Solved Threads Section for a library of Solved threads that came from the Help Section.

Additional Information: Most of the Video Tutorials has been blocked by YouTube. More information here...

@Thread Starter - Message me if you want to update this thread or if you have any concern with regards to the closure of this thread.

Respectfully,
Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back