Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Guide Making Ran Online Episode 7 Gunner Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u give me the script of creating chac. beacause i cannot create chac. said there blahblah, and give me also the script of creating gunner because i cannot see in the chac. selection thankssss.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to connect w/ sql? i don't get it... :/ anyone can help me? im newbie..
x7cW5 - Official Guide Making Ran Online Episode 7 Gunner Server - RaGEZONE Forums

where can i get the logins? is there any detailed tutorial for this? im really confused.. :-S thank you

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Regarding GMCharEdit, what is file need to run? is it like dec_itemstrtable.txt? dec_skillstrtable.txt? comment.ini?
and also about gunner merchant inside campus missing??

I already my run this server about halfday with no crush..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Regarding GMCharEdit, what is file need to run? is it like dec_itemstrtable.txt? dec_skillstrtable.txt? comment.ini?
and also about gunner merchant inside campus missing??

I already my run this server about halfday with no crush..

gunner merchant is in first market & second market
includes scroll for skill and bullet guns:thumbup:

Reaction score
There are many tutorials out there, all you need to do is to explore, read and understand the Frequently asked questions before you post for the errors.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so this server files are only modified to replace the extreme class to gunner clas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back