Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 6 Class Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to hex param ?? :blink:

open param.ini with REditor. lol

Sorry sir. im just a newbie

I already change the SERVER IP and client ip why can i still not play may client ? help please

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHAHA.JPG - Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 6 Class Server - RaGEZONE Forums
How to fix this ? i already turned off the firewall of virtual and my pc

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 119870
How to fix this ? i already turned off the firewall of virtual and my pc

Apparently that's one problem I haven't gotten through, and frankly; "I don't get it".

1. I'm not sure if there's a problem with networking when its between Windows Server 32-bit and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
2. Placed the Virtual PC to shared networking then saw the IP to be manually configured so I set it to DHCP, then I set it up to be the same LAN IP, both the server and the client and still got this problem. I dunno why, maybe cause its still connecting on one IP?
3. Well poop out of luck, you know what I did. I just copied the server files to the host PC and grabbed my other laptop and played it there.
3b. My other asshats couldn't connect with the "Server Connection Failed" crap so I went with the dishonor of using Hamachi, been spending too much time on this poop.

Reaction score
Now i am back guys here is the following new mirror of that torrent link..

use this to join the file:

13 Parts all files.. =.=
mirror link.. due to uploading many files in 1 tab crash .. so that remaining part is still uploading.. just wait for a while and i will update this..

Note Server and Database seperated mirror links will be posted tommorrow..

It seems that i cant download it in the same time :). I just need to download the other files first then download another. >.<. 500kbps Limit. grr.

Grrr. 6hours had passed still 23% . :(.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir got this error when entering GMCharEdit
Untitled - Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 6 Class Server - RaGEZONE Forums
I used tronz by you. Is their other way to put items or edit char?Thanks :) Bty the way the game works perfect. Thanks!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already extracted the comment.ini file inluded in your server file pack but still no luck and cant access :(

No Fear
Reaction score
hello guys, can any one re-upload/Re-share Sweety Ran client, the previews link not working...
thanks and more Power Rz..

Try This :

Hello sir got this error when entering GMCharEdit
View attachment 120961
I used tronz by you. Is their other way to put items or edit char?Thanks :) Bty the way the game works perfect. Thanks!

Use this GMC ,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mark Lopez thanks but This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry for this stupid question but I'm really stupid regarding this matter. Can I make a server in my laptop core i5, windows 7 ultimate x64?? If so, please if you don't mind giving me the link of the tut.

Your reply will be much appreciated. Thank you so much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got an error when field Server open, error pop up like this
im using vmware workstation 8,.can anybody can me how to fix it.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back