Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Picture Guide for Restoring .bak DB to MS SQL 2005

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Untitled - Picture Guide for Restoring .bak DB to MS SQL 2005 - RaGEZONE Forums

Error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
------------------------------

Restore failed for Server 'ADMIN-PC\SQLEXPRESS'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo)

For help, click:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: Directory lookup for the file "C:\tindahan\RanGame1P_Data.mdf" failed with the operating system error 2(The system cannot find the file specified.). (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

Reaction score

Restore failed for Server 'ADMIN-PC\SQLEXPRESS'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo)

For help, click:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: Directory lookup for the file "C:\tindahan\RanGame1P_Data.mdf" failed with the operating system error 2(The system cannot find the file specified.). (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

On Options Menu When U Are Restoring
change the "C:\tindahan\RanGame1P_Data.mdf" <~ Change The RED To ...
To this ..
c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\ <~ Use this destination if u are only using Program Files (x86) storage

c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\ <~ Use this if u are using Program Files Folder. .

Like This ..
cats - Picture Guide for Restoring .bak DB to MS SQL 2005 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nvm, problem solved. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me solve this... Capture.PNG - Picture Guide for Restoring .bak DB to MS SQL 2005 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
. Thank you for share its
guide PICTURE
and Sir do u have a RAN Online pravite server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pa Help bakit may lumabas na TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express------------------------------

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.ConnectionInfo)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The media family on device 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Backup\RanGame1.bak' is incorrectly formed. SQL Server cannot process this media family.
RESTORE HEADERONLY is terminating abnormally. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 3241)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

Reaction score
Pa Help bakit may lumabas na TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express------------------------------

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.ConnectionInfo)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The media family on device 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Backup\RanGame1.bak' is incorrectly formed. SQL Server cannot process this media family.
RESTORE HEADERONLY is terminating abnormally. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 3241)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

try redownloading the RanGame1? or if it doesn't work try searching the error on google, maybe microsoft can help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have run the Ran Files successfully but my last problem is the user account. I already tried to create gm account MD5 and w/out MD5 but still keep showing the wrong account input. i dont use the release RanGame1 because its error on my sql.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ive got this problem do you know how to fix this?

Restore failed for Server 'PAUL-5C2E04EA11\SQLEXPRESS'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo)

For help, click:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: File 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\RanGame1.mdf' is claimed by 'RanGame1S_Data'(3) and 'RanGame1P_Data'(1). The WITH MOVE clause can be used to relocate one or more files. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! can you help me guys? I forgot the server name of my SQL so that I can't restore the database.

Back