Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE][TUTORIAL] Setting Up Episode 7 to 9 - Six Class Server (UPDATED 2023)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this help me .. Untitled - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL] Setting Up Episode 7 to 9 - Six Class Server (UPDATED 2023) - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled1 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL] Setting Up Episode 7 to 9 - Six Class Server (UPDATED 2023) - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled2 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL] Setting Up Episode 7 to 9 - Six Class Server (UPDATED 2023) - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled3 - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL] Setting Up Episode 7 to 9 - Six Class Server (UPDATED 2023) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix "Character data failed" im using 2 pc . but same problem

Reaction score
Thank you.

bind Error. Error Code:10049

do i need to put param on server files?

try to configure correctly your IP

@niucla04 like Sir Vision said....

so this is not the right section for you "gui" problem... so go to the help section ask some help...

A THUMBS UP! for that! bcoz i have many problems in the client.. like in the database like these problems..

AT SESSION SERVER
DB:{call log_serverstate(0,600,1,1)}
DB:42000, NativeError:2812, [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'log_serverstate'.

AT FIELDSERVER AND AGENT SERVER
DB:SELECT MaxNum, NIDMain, NIDSub, MakeType FROM LogItemMax WITH (NOLOCK) WHERE SGNum=1 AND SvrNum=1 AND FldNum=0
DB:42S02, NativeError:208, [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'LogItemMax'.

DB:SELECT GuNum, ChaNum, GuDeputy, ChaName, GuName, GuRank, GuMoney, GuIncomeMoney, GuMarkVer, GuBattleWin, GuBattleDraw, GuBattleLose, GuBattleLastTime, GuAllianceBattleWin, GuAllianceBattleDraw, GuAllianceBattleLose, GuMakeTime, GuExpireTime, GuAuthorityTime, GuAllianceSec, GuAllianceDis, GuNotice FROM viewGuildInfo
DB:42S02, NativeError:208, [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'viewGuildInfo'
DB:SELECT RegionID, GuNum, RegionTax FROM GuildRegion WITH (NOLOCK) ORDER BY RegionID
DB:42S02, NativeError:208, [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'GuildRegion'

AND

GAMETEXT OVERFLOW AT " GUI "

Reaction score
how to fix "Character data failed" im using 2 pc . but same problem
@niucla04 double check your serve4.ini under cfg folder.. I encounter that too..

AT SESSION SERVER

AT FIELDSERVER AND AGENT SERVER

@ejsayaaa

database problem.. use McX database share to fix your problem

AND

meaning your gameextext.xml are not compatible on your server...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what is the correct gui on jam ran? because i have a problem with the gametext error when i start the game ........

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
same error encountere on GUI.. can anyone share the correct gui. Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have tried using Jam Ran/RanEvilz/Race Ran/ EP 7 V1 Share and DKyong2 none of these clients are working to this server. Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the right order when opening the server?
is it: SessionServer
LoginServer
FieldServerA
FieldServerB
AgentServer

Back