Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE][TUTORIAL] Setting Up Episode 7 to 9 - Six Class Server (UPDATED 2023)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any manual procedure to input the account / to register manually to the data base
because even if im using latnem's program still it says wrong password

Last edited:
StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is there any manual procedure to input the account / to register manually to the data base
because even if im using latnem's program still it says wrong password

Do you following my steps to install?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still can't log in even if i input it in user info manually.

1.JPG - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL] Setting Up Episode 7 to 9 - Six Class Server (UPDATED 2023) - RaGEZONE Forums 2.JPG - [GUIDE][TUTORIAL] Setting Up Episode 7 to 9 - Six Class Server (UPDATED 2023) - RaGEZONE Forums

anybody can share a db with user on it that i can test to log in?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@mauripan what Ineed to change in the param? to make it work? please help me to solve the problem...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you play in 1 PC please use Ran IP Interceptor.

sir same problem cahr data failed , i also try executing the script of char data failed to be process shared here in rz i also used ran ip interceptor . but still no luck , my SERVER FILES IS RUNNING FINE NO ERRORS . my param is already check , only prob is CHAR DATA FAILED TO BE PROCESS
please help us thnks

Back