Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[share] world editor + video guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You got me on this one.

Here is the combo box data located below frame edit. Make good use of it.

[Clothes, tent effect]
[Shadow Effect-Ground]
[Render adjustment, blinking]
[Specular 2]
[Specular-reflection effect]
[Water effect (large water) (refraction, reflection)]
[Water effect (water color on the wall)]
[Direction indication, fine flow of texture]
[3 Using Tex]
[Tile system: Blending]
[Spores, fireflies]
[Plane reflection effect (simple)]
[Natural phenomenon]
[Grass generation]
[Glow effect]
[Raindrops, snow, fallen leaves]

Reaction score
its funny that years ago sir eli released this wld editor knowing that its only a viewer. But after some exploration from me with the help of sir eli and boss eug we were able to make it work.

Files you need:
released years ago by Sir eli,bLazeDex Development and translated to english by Latnem.

3ds Max,maya,blender but on this release I used 3ds max 2012 x64(.max file as base) Please dont ask on this thread where to get this file.

base.Max made by me

Ran v822 Base Client for clean work
v789 Full Client:
v789 - v822 Patch:
link by Asero1933

Thats pretty much all the files you need.
Video is currently uploading on youtube. if its get done you might get a low quality but wait for a bit for 720p and up reso.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Link:

If you explored any feature on this tool please share it to everyone to improve our development on map making

i was wondering if there is .obj files of world editor so it can be compiled on latest source we have right now.

Reaction score
I dont understand that “we” is it “we” like evrybodys source or only some of you? This old wld editor is only capable of loading direct X file

.obj files of compiled world editor can still be recompiled so it could be compatible on the latest source "we" have ( we - means, it could be compatible on your source, on anyone's source right now, so there won't be file error" )

Reaction score
.obj files of compiled world editor can still be recompiled so it could be compatible on the latest source "we" have ( we - means, it could be compatible on your source, on anyone's source right now, so there won't be file error" )

.obj is definitely out there but unfortunately only few of "them" has it and it is currently working on their source. It just sad that for the sake of ran development they rather keep it to themselves that is why I dont mind sharing all this kind of stuffs.

it has terrain function
under map Edit
where you can edit like in Unity's Terrain

Where you able to make it work? do you mind sharing it here so I can update this thread?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
.obj is definitely out there but unfortunately only few of "them" has it and it is currently working on their source. It just sad that for the sake of ran development they rather keep it to themselves that is why I dont mind sharing all this kind of stuffs.
i believe jolinn release has the obj files

Where you able to make it work? do you mind sharing it here so I can update this thread?

well here's what i did
1. click on fog edit generate a sky
2. under map edit click 'gen'
3. then you will have a gray terrain
3.1 click on Height edit to edit the base terrain
3.2 click on tile edit then play with the textures
im certain that will work

Reaction score

well here's what i did

yes those function works but where you able to import export it though?

i was wondering if there is .obj files of world editor so it can be compiled on latest source we have right now.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/share-ep7v1-source-code-762904/
please let us know if you can make it work and hopefully you'll share it to for the sake of development
Ive checked and verified obj for wrld editor is definitely in there.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Small contribution :

Reaction score
use ran tool mate

I mean image file for coordinates of map .. Not mmp file

well here's what i did
using with this step, but world is too big, how can i modify it sir ?
MONGFX - [share] world editor + video guide - RaGEZONE Forums

MONGFX - [share] world editor + video guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
yes those function works but where you able to import export it though?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/share-ep7v1-source-code-762904/
please let us know if you can make it work and hopefully you'll share it to for the sake of development
Ive checked and verified obj for wrld editor is definitely in there.

i have checked the link you've posted, but download link seems to be dead, anyway here's what i'm trying to imply here
if SeiferXIII posted a tutorial on level edit for .obj files, it could also be done on world editor, hoping to see progress in this section.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/ep9-level-editor-levedit-tutorial-1007811/

Reaction score
i have checked the link you've posted, but download link seems to be dead, anyway here's what i'm trying to imply here
if SeiferXIII posted a tutorial on level edit for .obj files, it could also be done on world editor, hoping to see progress in this section.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/ep9-level-editor-levedit-tutorial-1007811/

That is the method sir Seifer recommended before to me. though some advance coder they were able to re assembly it to actual code I am assuming it takes time to re do it but then I am very clueless on coding side so I might be wrong.

Back