Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys I just want to share this simple guide if you experience problem in running item editor, skill editor because it is encrypted. I hope it will helps
SS -1:
extractfile - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
run crpty - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
rancrypt - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
rancrypt1 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
rancrypt2 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums

then....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rancrypt4 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
rancrypt5 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
Do this in both item.isf and ItemStrTable
rancrypt6 - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums
after that you can now test your server, but dont forget to encrypt it again
run crpty - Simple guide to decrypt item.isf, ItemStrTable.txt using Ran_Crypt(Newbie)with pics - RaGEZONE Forums

then
Click like if you found this helpful, otherwise don't click like... :)
Happy Valentines Day to all..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is map:
how to program edit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have tried this but when I go to [Edit]Item and open the item.isf it will say "Need new version Exe file" please help me

Back