Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Simple Tips On How To Prevent Ur Player To Use The Old minia/game.exe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners as the title said above i will show u some simple tips on how to prevent ur player to use the old minia/game.exe...1st go to ur ran source open folder netclienlib next find s_NetClient.h open it find this >>> ConnectLoginServer(const char *szAddress, int nPort=5001); <<< now change the 5001 to ur desired port....next if u finish compile go to ur ran serverfiles cfg open ur login cfg mine is svr_login_0.ini then edit change the 5001 on server_service_port to ur new login port that u edit on source......the player uses old minia/game.exe they cant enter to login area or server channel stuck on Reading The Servers Account Info unless they patch or replace ur new minia/game.exe..... :thumbup1:

Reactions: zet
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
PORT can be seen if players is using firewall that shows logs about in/out of pc connection. :)

zet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
PORT can be seen if players is using firewall that shows logs about in/out of pc connection. :)

yes they can see but they cannot use the old minia that is the point of the choypogs28 not all players know how to change or trace the port and even in minia you cannot search the port using hex I think

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
there are basic Firewall Software which record and detect incoming and outgoing program which shows information including ports. :) btw its your choice if you use this tip, just a reminder and a little tip "use at your own rest" :)

Reaction score
change the port and packed your param and minia.

packing is not the best thing to do.

my suggestion is you should have set restriction inside your source, where you will link it to some sort of conditions where they cannot access the game once their client is outdated.

Reaction score
try to use versionmanager its very useful, its a version you can link on loginserver if they are not match on your Loginserver to Client cever.bin it can't connect rather than changing ports and packing etc. a little advice

Master Summoner
Reaction score
try to use versionmanager its very useful, its a version you can link on loginserver if they are not match on your Loginserver to Client cever.bin it can't connect rather than changing ports and packing etc. a little advice

how to use version manager?

Back