• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tutorial] HEXING SERVER FILES FOR THOSE WITH DATABASE CONNECTION ERROR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HEY PROTO ENT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. ITS A GOOD VIDEO DONT THINK IT IS BAD. IT SURELY HELPED ME XD Thanks dude.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm just trying to help since i've been seeing a lot of post about that database error. and there are no links so far and vids available.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed this guide on an 8-digit IP with format xxx.x.xx.xx and it didn't work. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I waste 3 minute to wait you type 1 sentence!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@PROTO ENT
How did you got your cfg files??????? and how you got your server files???
:(::(::(:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
download hex editor then instal session to agent drag on hex editor then find the ip. this is for gunner server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I searched IP Available it says "the specified search string was not found."

​Please help me. thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah..alright thanks bro! my other problem is when I open param.ini in notepad. it shows different characters.. so I can't change the IP
and the LogicFileEditor.exe for editing param.ini that I got is not working it shows MFC71.dll is missing

---Please someone create a video tutorial on how to start the game.. I got a problem in starting the game.. so confused. If someone is concerned please pm me! thanks! :)

anyone got the default code for param.ini? thanks!

Back