Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Report a scammer (IMPORTANT)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
** Alert Scammer **Free/thief and sell cabal server file all file he get free/thief then sell 200-300 usdfacebook name :

Stop buy cabal server file verstion thief from Him
Him can't fix bug by Self
Luis R = Ronnie >> Working together @sixreygie >> They are both friends

Account : Luis R http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000196631.html
Account : sixreygie http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000061344.html

DarlMaterVI - Report a scammer (IMPORTANT) - RaGEZONE Forums

Page :

//// RONNIE ///

//// SIXREYGIE ///

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
dude, u need to explore this section before start buying things from others. many release here but some people lazy to implement to their server and willing to pay.

u give they money , they give you a file.

not a scam. just they lie to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude, u need to explore this section before start buying things from others. many release here but some people lazy to implement to their server and willing to pay.

u give they money , they give you a file.

not a scam. just they lie to you.
exactly my point..even called me stupid..

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now that it was discovered that this useless sold released files here or files that it steals?

He tried to enter my group that I have on facebook, I blocked him and his little friend once, he gave me a leg and I gave him a lesson for this tapado that wants to make money on free stuff here or that he steals, he and A little Ducking thief.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just want to inform every one that this @GODSKIN account is not real GODSKIN anymore. It was hacked by Reygie which is mentioned on the above.

Thanks!

Not Hacking
Me login account GODSKIN by googlechrome in Windows xenocide 4 month ago
and forget logout then Reygie Still Know Access Windows Xenocide his Change My password Acc : GODSKIN
me tired report MOD to Banned ACC : GODSKIN but no complete
me forget what email me use register ACC : GODSKIN

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My 2 cents on this: the files he has are minerva i gave them to him a long time ago, cant recall what version/ep they work with and yes i Gave them for free. They are useless,unupdated files independente of episode they are working with.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mmmm the "Web Error Multiplier - 'Reygie'" and "Greedy -something- 'Ronie'" have finally made it into a topic here... interesting.

Rey was asked to fix Xeno's web once, took a few days and guess what, the errors actually multiplied on a daily base.
Ronie of course made imba edits resulting the entire drops to be.. how should I put it.. lacking around 7k lines,
probably more but can't recall the exact number (tho the entire drop table was glitched due to improper file formatting).
Anyhow to avoid going too off-topic.. here's the thing:
Not only does it appear (if that whole thing is true), that Reygie has taken away Godskin's RZ account,
he's also kept others out from the hosting of Xenocide numerous times to just do whatever he does when he's being Reygie.
Aka taking files and messing with the project he was supposed to help with.

I personally find that it sounds more risky to have any of these guys "help" than buy something,
in case you're running a fairly decent project and you've got something to lose.

Of course scam has always been a topic in any p-server scene,
what else to expect, but this is going to reach one hell of a ridiculous level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are back in the business..
New Server Created by Reygie

Back