• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

AMA - Goldenheaven

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've decided to try and make this community a tiny bit more engaged even if just for a few seconds...
So ask away, I will try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge in each spare moment I get from university.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To luis R:

Open Data.dec.
Run the data template on it.
Open Efx.
Increase chunk_size by 1.
Run the template again.
Scroll down to the bottom.
Type path on Text field.
Run template again.
Save file, didn't test in-game.

Gonna put a picture guide data-chunk to avoid filling this up.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Friend. I would like to know if you know how to indelicate magic skills. Example skil__sp31 name skill?

Thank you

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm sorry friend, my English is bad. The correct one would be to identify the name of the magic skills by ech. thank you

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
do you know about this problem? I've already met the requirement but still can't claim the reward

GoldenHeaven - AMA - Goldenheaven - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it must have Goal Achieved beside the level 171-190 but it hasn't.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it must have Goal Achieved beside the level 171-190 but it hasn't.

tbh i have no clue because ive never played anything ep3+ for more than 10h in my whole life.

Going from what i can see in the picture, next reward would be lvl 50-100 and after that 1-49 (probably after reset system)
Id say check ur data server files and/or ur event db for more help.

Upvote 0
Back