Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AMA - Goldenheaven

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've decided to try and make this community a tiny bit more engaged even if just for a few seconds...
So ask away, I will try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge in each spare moment I get from university.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't know much about that system... all i know its the best player of the week and the second best.
The first gains a effect, a title and a skill.
The second best gains a effect and a title.

I managed to add the title and the effect to the bringer but the skill doesnt show up as for the guardian it gets the effect only but its the same effect as the bringer.

Hello Friend. I would like to know if you know how to indelicate magic skills. Example skil__sp31 name skill?

Thank you

Point me to a file i'll try to see what you are talking about (insert full path to file ex: C:\cabal\data\objects\character\woman11.ech).

Upvote 0
Reaction score
ZsZ2vKz - AMA - Goldenheaven - RaGEZONE Forums

Cmon bruh

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@GoldenHeaven do you know how to add/extend extra Arcane Golem(summoned mobs of Arcane Golem of Rage) on AT? something like it's only 5 whe it summoned I wanted to make it x5 to make it 25 or more?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GoldenHeaven do you know how to add/extend extra Arcane Golem(summoned mobs of Arcane Golem of Rage) on AT? something like it's only 5 whe it summoned I wanted to make it x5 to make it 25 or more?

mobs.scp? ill have to study more about ep8 overall to increase my knowledge on other files extensions rather than just encs.

I was able to compile the ebm viewer on win10 and vs2017 yesterday but inside it didnt mention anything on animations inside .echs

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Goldenheaven,

do you know a procedure for a reset system ingame? Like "Get nation script".
Thank you! :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Dextr,
Thank you very much for your answer. I want a resetsystem, where you can get like 50 Statpoints each reset. :) After 10 Resets the character should have 500 Statpoints more as without resets.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to specify an item to be carried when the landing game will have full channel announcements?thx....

Upvote 0
Back