Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Come Back - Animated Wings!!

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know is a little to late.. but I want to make an Christmas Gift for RageZone Cabal Section..
And it mean for first 3 people who will post on this thread.. one ebm or one ech with some NO ANIMATED Wings I will make [+15 armour effect -> Animated Wings] and I will Free Release It!

This will be My Come Back!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i will just say in this case. Welcome back eci and do not let someone ruin your dreams such as they ruined GODSKIN's but seems he is using diff acc which is still ok since he didnt fully left community. Take care and merry XMASS!

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i will just say in this case. Welcome back eci and do not let someone ruin your dreams such as they ruined GODSKIN's but seems he is using diff acc which is still ok since he didnt fully left community. Take care and merry XMASS!
Yea you got something in comment with him... ant what about those dreams? To be popstart of cabal section ? To get mosts thanks on ragezone ? Yea he made releases but mostly unfinished ones... droped like bone for dogs. And what about hes attitude that he only one who can do somwthing on cabal and knows everything..

Upvote 0

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea you got something in comment with him... ant what about those dreams? To be popstart of cabal section ? To get mosts thanks on ragezone ? Yea he made releases but mostly unfinished ones... droped like bone for dogs. And what about hes attitude that he only one who can do somwthing on cabal and knows everything..

You talking about me?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well w3rnis is example of people you should not listen xD So lets take him as example. Just do what you like and never STOP ECI!

Upvote 0

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

"Yea he made releases but mostly unfinished ones..."

?????

My Dreams is to have good health for can to work with wood!

And to finish those two games!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Talking about godakin and gold

GODSKIN didnt shared everything but he did shared few things at all while others won't share anything at all. They will come ask for help and if they fix it by theirself in meanwhile they will edit topic and say "problem found i fixed" and they will never tell on how they fixed. I wasn't good with GODSKIN and he don't like me as well but i am honest and ppl should be happy even a little coz he shared something which is better then nothing.

Upvote 0
Back