Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Astral bike blue bug how to solve it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
When my cabalmain is in default "cmp eax,1A" and cmp edi,1A. the astral bike blue is fine without any bugs. but when I change the offset for another bike cmp eax,1B and cmp edi,1B. I got an error in blue bike when I use chain attack my client was crashed and when I equip the blue bike my client also crash. but in RW3 it is fine there is no error. but in astral blue bike and pw5 my client crash when I use chain attack! any help is greatly appreciate! thanks in advance!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no change = solve all you ploblem !!
or
buy cabalmain service frome vodikatm
300 usd enable more bike 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
no bug
money = have all you need not have in for free

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no change = solve all you ploblem !!
or
buy cabalmain service frome vodikatm
300 usd enable more bike 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
no bug
money = have all you need not have in for free

thanks nice solution!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Astral bike blue bug how to solve it?
When my cabalmain is in default "cmp eax,1A" and cmp edi,1A. the astral bike blue is fine without any bugs. but when I change the offset for another bike cmp eax,1B and cmp edi,1B. I got an error in blue bike when I use chain attack my client was crashed and when I equip the blue bike my client also crash. but in RW3 it is fine there is no error. but in astral blue bike and pw5 my client crash when I use chain attack! any help is greatly appreciate! thanks in advance!!

dowdn 6.exe

Upvote 0
Back