Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BannedRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    Jolly EnglandLocation
    3,528Posts

shout [IMPORTANT] Beware of scammers!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

It has come to our attention that there have been numerous cases of people from this section being scammed. Before you deal with anyone, especially if it's a money deal, keep these things in mind:

• NEVER give someone money before getting what you're paying for. If someone says something like "I need the money first because I don't want to be scammed", or "I have to make sure you're being truthful about wanting to buy these files", chances are they are attempting to scam you! This is a very common scam tactic.
    • Beware of people pretending to be females. Many scammers/cheats/liars do this to get you to trust them. There are numerous instances of people pretending to be a girl just so they can get a staff position on a server. If you ask them to prove their gender, and they use the excuse "I don't have a cam/mic", tell them to get lost. It's most likely a guy, and nobody needs a liar on their team.
    • Many people are pretending to be TDP members or friends of TDP. There was very recently a case of a scammer claiming to be my close friend to gain someone else's trust. If someone tells you they are in TDP/friends of TDP, send me a PM before you do anything else!
    • Do not give server/db access to anyone that you don't trust and have only known for a short amount of time! Very often, scammers will ask you for access to your server so they can "fix your problem", "help you", "add new features", or "upload the files you bought". If they really are capable of helping and want to, then they can very easily do so without ever touching your server. If they wanted to give you new features (that you may or may not have bought), then can just give you the files. Nobody else, except yourself and your dev(s), should have access to your server.
    • NEVER believe anyone that claims to have EP3/4/5/6/7/8/10 files. They are most likely full of crap. If anyone was really selling legit EP3 files, TDP would probably know about it. You cannot buy server files from ESTSoft, and nobody else, that we know of, has them, except Elite Kingdoms (and possibly a few Chinese).

###### BOARD OF SHAME ######
    Below is a list of known scammers:

terzo

IP address country: Brazil
    IP address state: n/a
    IP address city: n/a
    IP address latitude: -10.0000
    IP address longitude: -55.0000
    ISP of this IP: Global Village Telecom

Sold fake EP3 files to many people.

xSacrifice/Controversy/Deactivate/cabalboy/irishmae/MooMoo/BlackHeaven

IP address country: Philippines
    IP address state: Quezon City
    IP address city: Quezon City
    IP address latitude: 14.6488
    IP address longitude: 121.0509
    ISP of this IP: Globe Telecom (GMCR

Attempted to gain access to someone's server by offering to "fix" their problem. Pretended to be a girl and a close friend of mine. Tried to sell fake EP3 files for $150 (apparently bought for $300) and wanted the money first. Claimed to be 1 of 3 people that had these files (himself, walkerknight88 and oOSpikeOo).
    11:02 »» Yamachi» [~Epidal@cpc14-brad19-2-0-cust35.barn.cable.virginmedia.co - Pastebin.com
    caught me a scammer (xsacrifice)on Penises =3 Nah, games bruv, init - live streaming video powered by Livestream
    Last edited by AzureSensei; 20-03-17 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Removed contact information.

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    GN-z11 / f451Location
    211Posts

shout Reminder. READ YAMACHI'S POST FIRST!

As the matter is still happening outside, and sometimes, even inside the RaGEZONE, I would like to top up existing Yamachi's post, point out and remind couple things in regards to the cases:

1. RaGEZONE PROHIBITS ANY CABAL FILE SALES & Services and is not associated with any sellers whatsoever.
    2. If you are buying any kind of files or services from a person stating that he is a member of RaGEZONE community, MAKE SURE you send a private message to the person, he's pretending to be on RaGEZONE, to actually confirm it's that person who he says he is.
      For example: If someone says that, they he is MentaL, find one of the MentaL's posts and message him via Private Message to confirm it is actually him. There was many accidents, where people simply adjusted HTML code on the website, via inspect element in their browsers and sent it as a "proof" of their identity.
      ALWAYS CONTACT PERSON ON RAGEZONE AND GET THEIR REPLY FROM THEIR ORIGINAL ACCOUNTS TO CONFIRM IT IS ACTUALLY THAT PERSON, before attempting to do anything.
      After you have confirmed it is a members of RaGEZONE selling files - REPORT that user to Me or @Shoelace with a full chat history and other possible evidences, so that actions could be taken against him/her.
    3. If you have been scammed or feel that someone is trying to scam you and that person is from RaGEZONE, DO NOT HESITATE AND REPORT HIM INSTANTLY to Me or @Shoelace (Send a private message). WITH EVIDENCES ONLY! (such as: screenshots, chats, videos).
    4. Report any scamming cases which has been affiliated with RaGEZONE, such as someone pretending to be a member of the forum or Cabal Section's community and similar, in order to put them to shame board, so that other users would be aware of possible scam attempts if they are being approached by any of the possible scammers privately.
      To report a scammer from Cabal Community: Send a private message of the person with evidences, such as: videos, chats, screenshots and such to Me or @Shoelace. No evidence will lead to a warning for the person reporting!
    5. Be thoughtful. In RaGEZONE you can find most of the information and learning materials to build your own servers, request help in Cabal Help section, give extra attention to all possible situations and never trust someone trying to approach you privately and offering files / services to buy.
    Last edited by AzureSensei; 20-03-17 at 08:28 PM.
    Like or Rep is be the best way to show appreciation!

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    GN-z11 / f451Location
    211Posts

Re: [IMPORTANT] Beware of scammers!

I would like to inform everyone about taking extra care of any deals involving sales! RaGEZONE does NOT allow this!

An accident involving a member of this community and a scammer named: Elite Developer already happened.
    A scammer has been using paypal fraud to get subscription and pm'ed members of Cabal Community in regards to various server files sales and related material.

If you take it to off the RaGEZONE - it is solely your responsibility and no help will he provided in regards to such matter. If someone is trying to pm you in regards to servers files and / or asking for skype and such to make deals, keep all messages linked to any conversation!

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    PHLocation
    720Posts

Behind the DDOS attack since last year

My host server was attacked yesterday with DDOS and packet flooding. I tried to captured who is the behind of this kind of attacked. This attacked was really common on all most private servers since last year. Most of admins/developer pointing out to "Mark Villareal" (which is dummy account only).

While attacker attacking my host, I've captured how does he attacked my ports while doing a heavy DDOS flooding and spam packets. The screenshot below showing how he spammed a packet on my channel ports which is send every 1 milliseconds. (Not normal if you are player when connecting to the channel)

I tracked his IP and the result is on the belo

From Philippines Cavite, Bacoor (Not proxy IP) no one can proxy this kind of IP and using PLDT ISP.

I've searched the IP on my database to check if he is on my game for monitoring on his attacked.
    I found him on my game and online while he still doing an attacked to saturate and flood my channel port to make the players lag. Screenshot below with the result of the IP search.

As you seen, the last login of date and time + his IP and email registered.
    Note: The character was logged on my game and only level 1 and AFK. During my channel experienced a heavy lag on the corresponding channels. You'll be doubt that this character doing a bad activities on your game. (DDOS attack + packet spam).

E-mail: ian.alegre324@gmail.com
    IP: 49.146.145.216

I've searched his email everywhere (google) and I've found these.

Adrian Alegre << Brother of Christopher Zen Alegre
    Real name of attacker: Christopher Zen Alegre

I really high doubted that Mark Villareal = Christopher Zen Alegre

I've received mass reports that lot of private servers have been attacked yesterday.

This guy also attacked my server last January 2017 and I've capture his IP too.

He used his wife email address which Ralen Alegre (I guess) and you will noticed that he was banned by Mental here in ragezone long time ago by scamming.

If you guys have been attacked yesterday, you can capture his IP on the logs. Let's see if everything are same and compared.

- - - Updated - - -

Additional: I got news that he's going to open a server soon (Dynasty Cabal). That's why he attacking all servers right now. Screenshot below:

101% I am sure that Mark Villareal is a dummy account and used it to send private message on all admins to ask some money to stop him attacking the server.

I've been talked to Adrian Alegre personally regarding this issue, He proclaimed that he has been used by his brother (Christopher Zen Alegre) to hide his identity.

101% confirmed Mark Villareal = Christopher Zen Alegre
    Last edited by Drav3n; 29-06-17 at 11:49 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    GN-z11 / f451Location
    211Posts

Merging the @Drav3n thread with this one for it's relevance. Very big thank you for such a detailed search and sharing this throughout information with the Ragezone's Community.

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    114Posts

Re: Behind the DDOS attack since last year

Quote Originally Posted by Drav3n View Post
    He proclaimed that he has been used by his brother (Christopher Zen Alegre) to hide his identity.
    People that do this sort of thing (cheating, ddos'ing, scamming, etc.) ALWAYS blame their brother. Always.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    PHLocation
    720Posts

Another proof attached below for the identity for Christopher Zen Alegre

I will not tell the story what is the transaction history on the screenshot above. If needed, I can discuss it anytime.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    467Posts

+ @Bloody Coder = MARK VILLAREAL ^_^ with a rank of V.I.P

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    PHLocation
    720Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luis R View Post
    + @Bloody Coder = MARK VILLAREAL ^_^ with a rank of V.I.P
    Don't accused any member here in ragezone if you can't provide any proof.
    If you are pointing out on my screenshot above, it's FATAL CODER not Bloody Coder.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    467Posts

True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    PHLocation
    720Posts

Thank you for another solid proof. It's confirmed that Mark Villareal and Bloody Coder here in ragezone are same person.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    111Posts

O rly? Let me explain it to You really fast:
    - You are NOT the buyer after all, You came to me to make an order to do the job, which You didnt bought AT ALL.
    - Your friend who WAS THE ACTUAL BUYER and owner of the project - HE WAS PAYING FOR THE JOB, and was so much respectful and finalize whole thing for HIS PROJECT.
    Yet YOU are trying to cinvince everyone else, how cool are You? You are nothing more than kiddo, with no respect for anybodys time and yet You are raging, screaming and flamming the most.
    My work was done on time, all files were sent to project owner + I've gave him some infos about his website files...
    Yeah, go get some manners and learn how to communicate with ppl. I have Your Skype msg's:
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    I have tons of such msg's from You. And You know nothing about web designs.

Do NOT make any kind of deals with him.

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    O rly? Let me explain it to You really fast:
    - You are NOT the buyer after all, You came to me to make an order to do the job, which You didnt bought AT ALL.
    - Your friend who WAS THE ACTUAL BUYER and owner of the project - HE WAS PAYING FOR THE JOB, and was so much respectful and finalize whole thing for HIS PROJECT.
    Yet YOU are trying to cinvince everyone else, how cool are You? You are nothing more than kiddo, with no respect for anybodys time and yet You are raging, screaming and flamming the most.
    My work was done on time, all files were sent to project owner + I've gave him some infos about his website files...
    Yeah, go get some manners and learn how to communicate with ppl. I have Your Skype msg's:
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    I have tons of such msg's from You. And You know nothing about web designs.

Do NOT make any kind of deals with him.
    I do not need to be paying to be the buyer. I see if the service is ok, I give OK.
    You'll learn how to treat your customers, hurried moron.
    Do not cut out just one message, but show them all. Kiddo haha

- - - Updated - - -

This is a scammers-oriented topic. If the Avve user does not have proof that he has been robbed and has not received his money, please someone from moderation do something about it. I do not want my personal infos exposed.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Please, close and delete this shit.
    Last edited by Niicke; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:59 PM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    111Posts

LoL. NO, YOU WILL LEARN how to speak with ppl.

BTW, Your friend - MY CUSTOMER, BUYER AND FOUNDER WHO PAID FOR MY WORK, LEFT A FEEDBACK ON MY TOPIC HERE:
    New Lineage 2 Updater / L2Updater + Custom Skin
    So You can go and range somewhere else. You were NEVER my customer. You just ordered stuff, which You never paid for.

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aVVe View Post
    LoL. NO, YOU WILL LEARN how to speak with ppl.

BTW, Your friend - MY CUSTOMER, BUYER AND FOUNDER WHO PAID FOR MY WORK, LEFT A FEEDBACK ON MY TOPIC HERE:
    New Lineage 2 Updater / L2Updater + Custom Skin
    So You can go and range somewhere else. You were NEVER my customer. You just ordered stuff, which You never paid for.
    Yes, show me the print where you negotiate with Quenio about the details of what needed to be done.
    Idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody stole you. So I'm not a scammer. Remove the topic!
    You are just an unprofessional child who should be starving and did not want to wait for me to solve the credit card problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement