Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[IMPORTANT] Beware of scammers!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It has come to our attention that there have been numerous cases of people from this section being scammed. Before you deal with anyone, especially if it's a money deal, keep these things in mind:

• NEVER give someone money before getting what you're paying for. If someone says something like "I need the money first because I don't want to be scammed", or "I have to make sure you're being truthful about wanting to buy these files", chances are they are attempting to scam you! This is a very common scam tactic.

• Beware of people pretending to be females. Many scammers/cheats/liars do this to get you to trust them. There are numerous instances of people pretending to be a girl just so they can get a staff position on a server. If you ask them to prove their gender, and they use the excuse "I don't have a cam/mic", tell them to get lost. It's most likely a guy, and nobody needs a liar on their team.

• Many people are pretending to be very well known developers and editors of Cabal Section - be aware of this.

• Do not give server/db access to anyone that you don't trust and have only known for a short amount of time! Very often, scammers will ask you for access to your server so they can "fix your problem", "help you", "add new features", or "upload the files you bought". If they really are capable of helping and want to, then they can very easily do so without ever touching your server. If they wanted to give you new features (that you may or may not have bought), then can just give you the files. Nobody else, except yourself and your dev(s), should have access to your server.

• NEVER believe anyone that claims to have EP9 or higher files.
    They are most likely full of crap.

REMINDER

As the matter is still happening outside, and sometimes, even inside the RaGEZONE, I would like to top up existing Yamachi's post, point out and remind couple things in regards to the cases:

1. RaGEZONE PROHIBITS ANY CABAL FILE SALES & Services and is not associated with any sellers whatsoever.
  2. If you are buying any kind of files or services from a person stating that he is a member of RaGEZONE community, MAKE SURE you send a private message to the person, he's pretending to be on RaGEZONE, to actually confirm it's that person who he says he is.
    If someone says that, he is MentaL, find one of the MentaL's posts and message him via Private Message to confirm it is actually him. There was many accidents, where people simply adjusted HTML code on the website, via inspect element in their browsers and sent it as a "proof" of their identity.ALWAYS CONTACT PERSON ON RAGEZONE AND GET THEIR REPLY FROM THEIR ORIGINAL ACCOUNTS TO CONFIRM IT IS ACTUALLY THAT PERSON, before attempting to do anything.
    After you have confirmed it is a members of RaGEZONE selling files - REPORT that user using a report feature on their profile. You will be requested to provide a full chat history and other possible evidences, so that actions could be taken against him/her.

3. If you have been scammed or feel that someone is trying to scam you and that person is from RaGEZONE, DO NOT HESITATE AND REPORT HIM INSTANTLY.
    (Send a message to SuperModerators or Mental if needed)
    WITH EVIDENCES ONLY! (such as: screenshots, chats, videos).

4. Report any scamming cases which has been affiliated with RaGEZONE, such as someone pretending to be a member of the forum or Cabal Section's community and similar, in order to expose them, so that other users would be aware of possible scam attempts if they are being approached by any of the possible scammers privately.
    To report a scammer from Cabal Community:
    Reply in this thread with a proof or end a private message of the person with evidences, such as: videos, chats, screenshots to SuperModerators.

Be thoughtful. In RaGEZONE you can find most of the information and learning materials to build your own servers, request help in Cabal Help section, give extra attention to all possible situations and never trust someone trying to approach you privately and offering files / services to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I would like to inform everyone about taking extra care of any deals involving sales! RaGEZONE does NOT allow this!

An accident involving a member of this community and a scammer named: Elite Developer already happened.
A scammer has been using paypal fraud to get subscription and pm'ed members of Cabal Community in regards to various server files sales and related material.

If you take it to off the RaGEZONE - it is solely your responsibility and no help will he provided in regards to such matter. If someone is trying to pm you in regards to servers files and / or asking for skype and such to make deals, keep all messages linked to any conversation!

Reaction score
Behind the DDOS attack since last year

My host server was attacked yesterday with DDOS and packet flooding. I tried to captured who is the behind of this kind of attacked. This attacked was really common on all most private servers since last year. Most of admins/developer pointing out to "Mark Villareal" (which is dummy account only).

While attacker attacking my host, I've captured how does he attacked my ports while doing a heavy DDOS flooding and spam packets. The screenshot below showing how he spammed a packet on my channel ports which is send every 1 milliseconds. (Not normal if you are player when connecting to the channel)
Yamachi - [IMPORTANT] Beware of scammers! - RaGEZONE Forums

I tracked his IP and the result is on the belo

From Philippines Cavite, Bacoor (Not proxy IP) no one can proxy this kind of IP and using PLDT ISP.

I've searched the IP on my database to check if he is on my game for monitoring on his attacked.
I found him on my game and online while he still doing an attacked to saturate and flood my channel port to make the players lag. Screenshot below with the result of the IP search.

As you seen, the last login of date and time + his IP and email registered.
Note: The character was logged on my game and only level 1 and AFK. During my channel experienced a heavy lag on the corresponding channels. You'll be doubt that this character doing a bad activities on your game. (DDOS attack + packet spam).

E-mail: ian.alegre324@gmail.com
IP: 49.146.145.216

I've searched his email everywhere (google) and I've found these.

Adrian Alegre << Brother of Christopher Zen Alegre
Real name of attacker: Christopher Zen Alegre

I really high doubted that Mark Villareal = Christopher Zen Alegre

I've received mass reports that lot of private servers have been attacked yesterday.

This guy also attacked my server last January 2017 and I've capture his IP too.

He used his wife email address which Ralen Alegre (I guess) and you will noticed that he was banned by Mental here in ragezone long time ago by scamming.

If you guys have been attacked yesterday, you can capture his IP on the logs. Let's see if everything are same and compared.

Additional: I got news that he's going to open a server soon (Dynasty Cabal). That's why he attacking all servers right now. Screenshot below:

101% I am sure that Mark Villareal is a dummy account and used it to send private message on all admins to ask some money to stop him attacking the server.

I've been talked to Adrian Alegre personally regarding this issue, He proclaimed that he has been used by his brother (Christopher Zen Alegre) to hide his identity.

101% confirmed Mark Villareal = Christopher Zen Alegre

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[Cabal Online] Scammer Alert!

So today I know that you would think I am a loser to get easily get scammed but it's my first time in my life that I have been scammed with my money and i don't know the person where he lives :D.

Anyways be careful of this guy Dreamz now change his name to General (Discord: General#0138) he also said he claims to be lastfun.don't make any payments or transaction with this email.
1. davidmckenly@gmail.com - Screenshot
2. puffcoderpay@gmail.com -

How I get scammed:
1. He will sell you some premium files (he will then said he has a professional developer team) even tho there is no premium files. but you can have clean files or Edited one on RZ.
2. He talks like a real salesman and after that.
3. He will then need you to buy one of the certain people's files (which is him or his scammer friend also) to make the game work.
4. Then here he goes with his offline moves.

Things to Learn
1. Be careful of the person that you did not know where is he/she lives.
2. Some people claim the work of other their own works and files.
3. If people recommend you to add this guy and found out he has no contributions (but he claims to be). then that is the time you get doubting.
Sorry, I share this but I don't care about that money. he might be desperate because he is just poor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
NOTE:

Anyone who has been / currently are / or might be contacted in the future via mail in ragezone with any kind of a personal details (example: Here is my skype / discord, add me and I will "help" you or "have something useful for you") that you have not requested and shady "offers" and such, report that private mail immediately, so that Administration could take care of these people.

Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Cabal Online] Scammer Alert!

xMugiwara << did you say developer? who is he? and this from cabala! even partly from what is in the code is not understandable to them and it will not be, and the next time you throw something to buy, check if it works.

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Lately, a lot of people want to sell my source. (ClassChanger)
Don't trust any of them.
I hear from everyone that someone is trying to sell, my public sources, do not get fooled by this.

No one else has these files and cannot be
You can contact me with the data that the seller gives you, I will tell you if this is my code.

Thank you for your attention! be careful

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
NEVER believe anyone that claims to have EP9 or higher files.
They are most likely full of crap.

This statement is not correct anymore by now šŸ˜” So technically, more chance for people to get scammed by now. I can imagine loadful amount of people would try to buy that newly leaked file and get scammed...

Back