Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to use Black Transmuter?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to use Black Transmuter (Pastur) or (Huan). I search to all npc, but i can't use it...

Reaction score
when you are a procyon take the (HUAN) and talk to shuteberk officer in green despair
and you will become a capella.

when you are a capella take the (PASTUR) and talk to Dunhike officer in desert scream
and you will become a procyon.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mmm, but why i can't use it???? I talk to officer in GD and DS, but they not talk about nationor something. Or because i never take Nation Quest, cause i make my nation from table, and i try use black transmuter to change nation, but i can't...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Ooh ok then it explains why you cant change nation, if you wants to change normal way you must do all quests for it. The only way you can do it in this case is to change it from the sql database.

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Back