Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Boss]AncienArm

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ZBXypeX - [Boss]AncienArm - RaGEZONE Forums

Download :

:: Support ::
- EBM : YES
- EFX : NO
- DDS : YES
- ANIMATION : YES

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well even u don't like me and some other guys here. Even i didn't made anything bad to anyone or at least tried to harm anyone.

I'll be honest and tell that thing u do in way you build new things on 3ds max is quiet awesome since u are improving graphic each time. And yea that link to support you with money they rly should since you at least giving them things for free + spending your own time by creating something new in cabal. So once more nice work and keep it up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well even u don't like me and some other guys here. Even i didn't made anything bad to anyone or at least tried to harm anyone.

I'll be honest and tell that thing u do in way you build new things on 3ds max is quiet awesome since u are improving graphic each time. And yea that link to support you with money they rly should since you at least giving them things for free + spending your own time by creating something new in cabal. So once more nice work and keep it up.

No Ploblem : D

Back