Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

bug bm3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone knows how to solve this bug?

anyone who can help me :) please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
microsoft odbc sql server driver sql server login failed for user 'nt authority anony

Untitled - bug bm3 - RaGEZONE Forums i need help fast plz

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. This is the wrong section.
2. This bug can't be done, i just tried it, when you activate combo, all your auras turn black (that means that you can't activate them).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes it works, it works even on the official server ep10, you must have done wrong.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. This is the wrong section.
2. This bug can't be done, i just tried it, when you activate combo, all your auras turn black (that means that you can't activate them).

Wrong section? and bug cant be done? o_O everything is possible, kill yourself

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe finding the place to say for example that combo can't be used with bm3 until you reach for example level 200 (can't reach it) just like bm1 and combo and aura for fb for example can't use until X class rank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
made us a solution to our server, who did autoblock to do 50 + combos, and just the problem: D

Back