Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Possible bug reports

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bugs and more possible bugs! Yeah here's what I've found in my journey to quest in-game. ALL main scenario quests are being done by me also normal quests and class quests I guess you can call me a professional bug dev? :p chumpy calls me that or something like that "ubrtester". Anyways here's what I've found in the past but I haven't reported to RZ now I am!

Quest Bug 1:

I noticed this POSSIBLE bug while I was doing the final step to acquiring the "Guild System" this quest started fine however during the final part where you must go and as usual enter the training room. The side-effects triggered when I was heading into the final room before completing the quest. For some reason in one room a Giant Snake spawned "dead" and disappeared and kept re-spawning and the process just simply repeated I was stuck in the room so I figured let's try going to the next? As I proceeded to the final room the door was locked with the usual blue aura and I couldn't do anything afterward I quit the game and re-did the quest all over and it turned out fine seems like I entered an "extra" room or something.

Quest Bug 2:

I also noticed this POSSIBLE bug, After initiating another Blader quest I believe it was the "Leveling Quest 1" after the guild one it seems that after I received my certificate and warped to Green Despair and spoke with the Instructor she ordered me as usual to find and kill a monster, I went killed all 25 and it seemed that the NPC didn't have the usual [Quests] option at the bottom she just kept repeating the same thing and I couldn't access the quests and all I could do was obtain/upgrade skills from her that's about it.

-------------------

Possible bug found during Quest: Naain's Laboratory
Map: Desert Scream
X/Y Coordinates: 123,109

After speaking with Gette the Instructor at Desert Scream he points out the location in the GPS where Naain's Laboratory is located after that the bug triggers when attempting to access the warp leading into her laboratory as soon as you attempt to enter you're disconnected from the server.

SIDENOTE: I attempted to re-enter the laboratory warp previously with my bike however this time I thought "Hey, let me try to enter without my Astral Bike!"
Seems like the Astral Bike/Board has a huge effect on private/main quest warps(?)

EDIT: I will be updating this constantly... well.. whenever I find things. Now people can't say I don't contribute or anything like that [Not like they ever did] but just saying. :p

Also, there are a few more bugs I've found but I'm double checking before I post em'.

Back