Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Needed] Cabal 2 Latest Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone has any download links of the latest cabal 2 client? I've been going through everywhere and could not find it.

Apparently cabal 2 korean server is not yet closed.
SORTED:

Reaction score
not the latest.

There's no "latest" full install / client for Cabal 2 as the launcher is the only way to download the updates.
So, in order to find the latest cabal 2 client, you will have to find someone who played the game and still has the full client installed (up to date). Ask him to pack and share.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if anyone still have the cabal 2 full client english version (game folder), please share. wanna try to replace some files in KR version and see if it's works or not... thank you... please help

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.0.33 US original :) i try replaced us lang files to kr files (rename us files to kr and copy/paste when launcher button okay) but get UI error when start.. maybe i used wrong files or new big update changed game UI. :) if you will succeed en patch please lets me know ^^ discord link in video url if need kr int players-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad6Wg48C95k

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get the same error, i extracted the .pak file and found the file arrangements inside totally different. we need only some specific files from the .pak file and need the decryption key to compile back, if no still will get the error because this .pak decrypted with some key. only people who have knowledge with coding language can help us

Upvote 0
Back